Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 24, 2021
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes two 4K discs only

HMV Justice League.jpg

ezgif-7-0193427227f6.jpg HMV justice league image.jpg HMV Justice league inside.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I don't like the font but just because it makes think about Whedon :)
Appreciate the feedback! It wasn't my first choice either, but other folks had already used the better posters for their own concepts and, well... I like to be different. ;) :p

Reactions: BluCrazy2
This artwork is very good, but I think Darkseid is not the main villain of this movie, so steppenwolf should be in the back.:thumbs:
Thanks! And agreed about Steppenwolf, but unfortunately there was no poster released for him, so I had no choice but to go with Darkseid.

I can just imagine the embossing on this with the title, characters and border. How nice this looks. Have you thrown that brick & note yet?
Cheers man! Haha I've thrown many bricks in the form of tags on social media, but, nada. Studios just don't appear interested, and I get the impression a lot actually take a disliking to us "customisers" for whatever reason.

Reactions: St4rlord
Just received the following notification from HMV:

An update on your order
Hi,
We’ve got an update on your store.hmv.com pre-order, number xxxxxxx, for the below title:

CAVILL, HENRY: BEN AFFLECK: GA
ZACK SNYDERS JUSTICE LEAGUE: H
UHD

We’ve just been advised by the manufacturers that the release date for the above item has changed to 24/05/2021 and your order will therefore be processed and dispatched nearer to this date.

Got any questions? Please visit our FAQ'S for support.

Kind regards

store.hmv.com

I got myself a nice Gloss steelbook Magnet from ebay ready for this release, Because i really don't like that cover. Obviously Its not on the right steelbook atm but its just for an example ;) View attachment 505388
Good move. I'll follow your lead. I always appreciate the guys who make steelbook magnets for bad steelbook covers.

Reactions: thewoe
Good move. I'll follow your lead. I always appreciate the guys who make steelbook magnets for bad steelbook covers.
Personally don't really understand this.
If you don't like the steelbook why buy it? Just get an amaray.
Not saying it's wrong. Just don't really understand buying magnets for steelbooks. Better off getting a cutom made if you really want a steel but dislike the artwork.

Any chance that the seller got permission or the rights to sell magnets with that image or those characters on it?

I guess it's different when the little guy rips off a studio as opposed to when a studio or manufacturer steals art from the little guy.

Where's the uproar? :LOL:

Not saying it's wrong. Just don't really understand buying magnets for steelbooks. Better off getting a cutom made if you really want a steel but dislike the artwork.

Because they're SteelBook collectors as opposed to amaray collectors. They buy amarays when there isn't a SteelBook to buy. People would buy blank empty SteelBooks and slap magnets on them and insert their own discs if they could. Then throw them in bootleg slips if somebody was selling them.

You ask why buy a SteelBook if they don't like the cover? Why are so many people buying SteelBooks, even premium packages of WW84 when they don't even like the movie?

By putting a magnet on the steelbook I am effectively CHANGING the steelbook art while retaining the format.
yes, there are a few great customs guys out there - but there is a big difference between spending $15 on a lenti magnet and $150+ on a custom steelbook.

Because they're SteelBook collectors as opposed to amaray collectors. They buy amarays when there isn't a SteelBook to buy. People would buy blank empty SteelBooks and slap magnets on them and insert their own discs if they could. Then throw them in bootleg slips if somebody was selling them.

You ask why buy a SteelBook if they don't like the cover? Why are so many people buying SteelBooks, even premium packages of WW84 when they don't even like the movie?
Yes but if you collect an item then you buy that item however it is surely? People dont buy paintings and then go "I dont like that bit I'm gonna paint over it".
Like I said. I'm not saying it's wrong. Just don't get it personally.
The premium argument is totally different. People don't buy a premium and go and change the slips or anything. Thats collecting. Buying an item whatever you think of it.