Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Regardless of how bad the josstice league is I think it had some great poster art and Manta and zeta made some great editions and used the good artworks so for that reason I would never part with them. I’ll just add this proper version to that collection too
Really? I thought the film art was generally appalling, overly processed and unimaginative.. so exactly like josstice league in that respect :rofl:

The 2 exceptions being the posters manta used for their steel, and I do really love the steel itself. It'll be hard to beat with the ZSJL posters shown so far imo.

All the josstice league slips sucked though. The hdz SL is the only one I can bare looking at. So that's what ive got, the hdz special pack, with the ML steel slotted inside.

Really? I thought the film art was generally appalling, overly processed and unimaginative.. so exactly like josstice league in that respect :rofl:

The 2 exceptions being the posters manta used for their steel, and I do really love the steel itself. It'll be hard to beat with the ZSJL posters shown so far imo.

All the josstice league slips sucked though. The hdz SL is the only one I can bare looking at. So that's what ive got, the hdz special pack, with the ML steel slotted inside.

I've got the Manta DL and the Zeta SL and I think all the artworks used on those 2 editions and SteelBooks back to front are brilliant. That’s what I meant previously, the ones I own I’m 100% happy with. I just wished zeta had a better finish on the back of their SL

Regardless of how bad the josstice league is I think it had some great poster art and Manta and zeta made some great editions and used the good artworks so for that reason I would never part with them. I’ll just add this proper version to that collection too

im pretty tempted to just swap the disks out in my manta JL, unless they come with something special artwork wise.

Reactions: Flloydo
I've got the Manta DL and the Zeta SL and I think all the artworks used on those 2 editions and SteelBooks back to front are brilliant. That’s what I meant previously, the ones I own I’m 100% happy with. I just wished zeta had a better finish on the back of their SL
I'll agree with you on the back of the hdz sl. The SS hdz deadshot sl is much nicer, as a basis for comparison. Both the finish in the rear and the vibrancy of the lenti.

Don't know what art you are talking about. But for example, these two posters come from when Snyder was still attached to the film
Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 6.43.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 6.46.09 PM.png

But then once Snyder left and Whedon took over. The studio came up with horrible art like this
Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 6.44.39 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 6.44.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 6.44.39 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
Reactions: DMD4k
Don't know what art you are talking about. But for example, these two posters come from when Snyder was still attached to the film
View attachment 500788View attachment 500791

But then once Snyder left and Whedon took over. The studio came up with horrible art like this
View attachment 500790
None, really. Not in whole anyway. The first image is the manta fullslip and rear of the hdz steel. The 2nd is nearly the front of the manta steel. The 3rd is both the front of the manta sl slip and the rear of the hdz sl slip.

About the movie:
Watched it last night and thought it was great. Didn't feel like it was 4 hours long. Without spoiling anything, it actually gives much better back stories to Flash, Cyborg and Steppenwolf. Flash comes across decent now and not and annoying little brat. Cyborg shows some nice emotion and you care about his relationship with his father. Steppenwolf actually looks like a bad ass and not a man dressed in a bad CGI suit, (not sure why JW changed his look) you also feel like his motives are more acceptable. All the changes regarding tones and hues are justified. Whilst the eventual ending is a bit open ended on what could come from future installments I thought it was good and the actual battle at the end of the movie before the epilogues was great. It would be a real shame if they didn't do JL:2

Regarding upcoming artwork for this release:
I personally wouldn't be happy to just swap the discs out with other versions I have, because the artwork wouldn't match at all....
Superman only wears the black suit in the ZS cut, doesn't wear his normal suit at all apart from Batman's dream sequence

FYI It's gonna be split in 2 4K discs. Surely BD-100s
It may not be split over x2 100gb discs. The french listing doesn't indicate what the 2 discs are, in typical french fashion.

It'll either be the film split over (probably) x2 66gb discs, or It'll be both the colour and "grey" editions of the film, both on their own separate 100gb disc. I'd prefer both cuts personally.

Last edited:
It may not be split over x2 100gb discs. The french listing doesn't indicate what the 2 discs are, in typical french fashion.

It'll either be the film split over (probably) x2 66gb discs, or It'll be both the colour and "grey" editions of the film, both on their own separate 100gb disc. I'd prefer both cuts personally.
A 4 hours movie doesn't fit in a BD-100 :)
trust me ;)

x2 BD-100 are the best option :)

A 4 hours movie doesn't fit in a BD-100 :)
trust me ;)

x2 BD-100 are the best option :)
It definitely can, trust me lol whether it should or will be though is another thing entirely. I always expected it to be x2 uhd discs until I read otherwise.

Paramount have just comfortably put the 3hr 52min (FAL DV encoded) cut of 'The 10 Commandments' on a single 100gb disc and that was with a very healthy bitrate. 10mins extra in hdr10 is negligible, so it's perfectly feasible.

It's been said somewhere else that it'll be put on a single 100gb disc as well, but I wouldn't call it a confirmed source.

Last edited:
Will be split, the German listing is currently stating 2x 4K discs and as there are no bonus 4K discs with Warner/Universal, it will probably be split.

Will be split, the German listing is currently stating 2x 4K discs and as there are no bonus 4K discs with Warner/Universal, it will probably be split.
Probably, yes. Unless both the colour and "Justice is Grey" edition are being provided. That's the only other reason for there to be x2 4k discs that I can think of.

It definitely can, trust me lol whether it should or will be though is another thing entirely. I always expected it to be x2 uhd discs until I read otherwise.

Paramount have just comfortably put the 3hr 52min (FAL DV encoded) cut of 'The 10 Commandments' on a single 100gb disc and that was with a very healthy bitrate. 10mins extra in hdr10 is negligible, so it's perfectly feasible.

It's been said somewhere else that it'll be put on a single 100gb disc as well, but I wouldn't call it a confirmed source.
BD-100 for the win. A lot of dub tracks would not fit :)