E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 8 Votes
Title: Zack Snyder's Justice League

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: The official directors cut of Justice League (2017).

Snippets from a review of the movie, inc spoilers.

Whole new final. Plenty of Religious Imagery. Cyborg and Flash has much bigger roles. Cyborgs origin story almost. CGI varies from terrible to awesome. WW kills human terrorists. - Even tho that long too much stuff. Heavy. Stupid plot schemes. Weird aspect ratio. But - fanboys will love it!

Note, not my review. But from a Finnish site that I often visit for movie reviews. Do not always agree, but mostly.

:thumbs:

From IGN

Zack Snyder’s Justice League is a surprise vindication for the director and the fans that believed in his vision.

The Theatrical Cut is dead. Long live The Snyder Cut.

BC72A170-B7E1-42A1-A1B2-95261B7F5DD5.jpeg

The absolute torture of sitting here in work watching the clock tick by till I get to watch this.
I'm not even a big DCEU fan (I've thought they've been pretty average with some standout moments) but I am dying to watch this.

• Haha
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I'll be the judge of that!

girl smile GIF

If I watch this and it's the same, I'm gonna call all you fangirls out.

It really is pretty much a completely different film to the first, ok the plot is pretty much the same but it's a lot more fleshed out and what were the new characters at the time Flash and Cyborg both become the far more integral in this version of the film. So little of Synders footage actually made the Josstice version, it should be a crime that WB signed off on that version to release :LOL::rofl:

The films not quite 4 hours long either, it's just under. Sky over here fecked up the 7am showing by some old Sarah Jessica Parker film instead but thankfully the film was waiting on their on demand service so I watched it that way and so I didn't start watching until 7:05am and it was finished before 11am

The IMAX aspect ratio wasn't really an issue for me, didn't take too long to get used to it at all. Really looking forward to the physical media 4K release now and watching it again :thumbs:

It really is pretty much a completely different film to the first, ok the plot is pretty much the same but it's a lot more fleshed out and what were the new characters at the time Flash and Cyborg both become the far more integral in this version of the film. So little of Synders footage actually made the Josstice version, it should be a crime that WB signed off on that version to release :LOL::rofl:

The films not quite 4 hours long either, it's just under. Sky over here fecked up the 7am showing by some old Sarah Jessica Parker film instead but thankfully the film was waiting on their on demand service so I watched it that way and so I didn't start watching until 7:05am and it was finished before 11am

The IMAX aspect ratio wasn't really an issue for me, didn't take too long to get used to it at all. Really looking forward to the physical media 4K release now and watching it again :thumbs:
How does it work with the chapters on Sky? I wasn't going to go out of my way to watch this but seeing as I pay for movies i'll give it a look now. Just not sure I am ready for 4hrs of Snyder all in one go. Are there decent break points?

You are in for a treat guys! This movie is so EPIC! I literaly jumped on few scenes thanking Snyder! He is was and always will be THE right guy for this DC universe.

Cant believe Im saying this after WW84, but Wonder Woman is soooo badass in this film!!!! Only proves the skills of director how to properly use actors. The best version of her is definitely here.

Tonally I think this movies sits right between MoS and BvS..

Cant wait for everyone to see it!

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse

Last edited:
How does it work with the chapters on Sky? I wasn't going to go out of my way to watch this but seeing as I pay for movies i'll give it a look now. Just not sure I am ready for 4hrs of Snyder all in one go. Are there decent break points?

The chapters are a little unnecessary when you're watching it in one sitting but yeah if you want to watch it in parts then the chapters are good break points (I didn't time stamp them when I was watching though so they may not all be equal in terms of length. I think there's like 6 chapters in total)