E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 8 Votes
Title: Zack Snyder's Justice League

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: The official directors cut of Justice League (2017).

I heard about the length and the possible episodes but I’d rather just have it as a whole. I don’t mind if you can watch it all at once I suppose but I hope it’s not released weekly if they do keep it as episodes

To think we’ve only watched roughly 10% of Zack Snyder’s Justice League with the rest has either been completely removed with some new scenes (in yellow) added or using reshot footage (in pink). Also gone is Elfman’s score and we finally get to hear Junkie XL’s superior score which suits Zack’s style so much better. Man I can not wait!!!! 2021 will be the year I can finally kick my Frankenstein Josstice League BD discs to the kerb, good riddance :vomit:

9E256CE2-DDCE-42C8-8971-FBACC66CC586.png

I heard about the length and the possible episodes but I’d rather just have it as a whole. I don’t mind if you can watch it all at once I suppose but I hope it’s not released weekly if they do keep it as episodes

You can thank all the people who whinged and moaned about Netflix’s Scorsese’s The Irishman for that. OMG the noise they made was unbearable complaining that it’s to damn long for one night :rofl: 210mins with credits and this is 214mins without credits so I’m not surprised there’s rumours of it being put into episodes. Ahh found it here’s the viewing guide for The Irishman spread over 4 nights :hilarious:

273037E2-44CF-4851-B728-2D7F3DAC9D20.jpeg

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I’ve been following #ReleaseTheSnyderCut for quite some time so today was a grand day and IS a huge win for the fans, cast and crew. Shame I fell asleep before the announcement dropped with the watch party as it was past 2am and had to get up at 6.

I was too but sporadically. I enjoyed the theatrical cut for what it was and it was the only available version...

I have high expectations for Snyder's. Love his work.

I think people misunderstand the entire notion why people want this. Fans of his work want more his work, which was promised with the initial first trailer. Then we got something that's definitely not his. The people who are fan of his work, who have fought for this, will most likely like it. People who never liked his style and any of his work isn't gonna make this some magical cut that will convert you. Nobody (well... most) is saying that this is going to be the magnum opus of superhero flicks.

Kinda sick of seeing all these reactions on the internet "his work has always been bad, so why would this be any different", "lolz what if it turns out bad tho". Obviously this thing was never for you, so stop being such a buzzkill.

This is a huge win, celebrations are in order!

I think people misunderstand the entire notion why people want this. Fans of his work want more his work, which was promised with the initial first trailer. Then we got something that's definitely not his. The people who are fan of his work, who have fought for this, will most likely like it. People who never liked his style and any of his work isn't gonna make this some magical cut that will convert you. Nobody (well... most) is saying that this is going to be the magnum opus of superhero flicks.

Kinda sick of seeing all these reactions on the internet "his work has always been bad, so why would this be any different", "lolz what if it turns out bad tho". Obviously this thing was never for you, so stop being such a buzzkill.

This is a huge win, celebrations are in order!

weird comment.
BvS wasn’t great but Directors cut was much better. Although justice league was pretty crap, I’m dying to see this but it could still be crap. Just a better version of the 1st round of crap. Just because he is who he is, it don’t mean it’s going to be amazing. In this particular case he had to leave the project due to family reasons and really people just want to see his original vision. It’s because another director came in, changed a lot of stuff, reshot scenes and new scenes and badly digitally removed a tash from superman that it feels like someone seriously messed up another persons original vision which is what exactly happened. But It could still turn out bad lol.

your comment makes no sense. Like it’s only going To be good for the viewer of your a fan of the director. That’s not how films and directors work. You could hate a film franchise or director and then that one film you enjoy.

I like Snyder, I don’t love him. But I love dawn of the dead, watchmen (his masterpiece) and man of steel (best DCEU) but I can’t stand 300 (although I used to like it), sucker punch (enjoy parts of it but I do get the cult Love for it) and BvS is in the middle.

Literally your comment makes no sense. Technically just as bad as the other side of the coin because your being biased lol

I think you misunderstand what I am saying. Like I said "most likely", of course there is a chance that I don't think it's good. That's a possibility, always. That is with the art of filmmaking. And there is also a chance for anyone who isn't a fan of his work, who will like it. It's a movie, subjective art that resonates with everyone differently. I never meant to make a statement as to who this film is going to be for. I was making a statement why people have been wanting this and why people who always were negative about it, still are making negative comments.

Reactions: Flloydo