Apr 12, 2009
USA
Live May 20,2015 8 am UK time
More details TBA
Dredd Steelbook/Zbox bundle here
Standalone Zbox link: ???
Zbox includes Zavvi-exclusive items
dreddzbox.jpg

The future America is an irradiated waste land. On its East Coast, running from Boston to Washington DC, lies Mega City One--a vast, violent metropolis where criminals rule the chaotic streets. The only force of order lies with the urban cops called “Judges” who possess the combined powers of judge, jury and instant executioner. Known and feared throughout the city, Dredd (Karl Urban, The Lord of the Rings, Star Trek) is the ultimate Judge, challenged with ridding the city of its latest scourge--a dangerous drug epidemic that has users of “Slo-Mo” experiencing reality at a fraction of its normal speed.

During a routine day on the job, Dredd is assigned to train and evaluate Cassandra Anderson (Olivia Thirlby, Juno), a rookie with powerful psychic abilities thanks to a genetic mutation. A heinous crime calls them to a neighbourhood where fellow Judges rarely dare to venture--a 200 story vertical slum controlled by prostitute turned drug lord Ma-Ma (Lena Headey, Game of Thrones, 300) and her ruthless clan. When they capture one of the clan’s inner circle, Ma-Ma overtakes the compound’s control centre and wages a dirty, vicious war against the Judges that proves she will stop at nothing to protect her empire. With the body count climbing and no way out, Dredd and Anderson must confront the odds and engage in the relentless battle for their survival.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp
You don't like it? It's such under-stated cool, I think it rocks. But then 1984 is my favourite novel and it's rare to see any Orwell themed anything despite how influential his writing was.
Not my thing, sorry mate. I would have preferred and OCP Robocop one or something a bit more mainstream! Still its only my opinion, so hopefully i haven't upset too many people!

Reactions: moonbucket
Mine is 2 XL TShirt that is :giggle: .

I agree @wyatt03 looks more like the hidden emblems in National Treasure :confused:. Heavy and I mean heavy cotton T shirt :thumbs:.

Know for a fact I'll loose the T , lego city , sweet whistle even the box once Lard Head sees that @Pandamonium :whistle:.Megaphone not that my gob's on legs need a megaphone (childabeasts) and hubby :banghead:.

Ohh and THANKS I wounderd what that plastic thing was :D .

Reactions: wyatt03
Received mine too, and it's easily the best one yet. The Dredd badge is awesome, and I imagine Zavvi blew most of their budget on that lol. I really like the comic too, even though I'm not huge on comics. I had no idea what the t-shirt was from, but then I haven't seen the film. I agree with @wyatt03 - an OCP one would have been really cool! The RoboCop keyring is decent, and the Lego will keep me busy for a few mins... even the megaphone will no doubt keep my entertained (and the family irritated) for a bit. :p

Has anyone actually managed to get their badge to stay standing? Every time I put it down the little lugs pop out the back and the stand collapses :mad:

Never mind, sorted it

Last edited: