Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Price: {param} $22.99 (release week ONLY)
Release date: March 19th 2013
Notes: Confirmed debossed border with embossed title, hyper-glossy finish!
Purchase link: ZERO DARK THIRTY SOLD OUT
Group Buy: Click here for International (CLOSED)

Region A

zerodarkthirty.jpg

Embossing highlights courtesy of urbeenjammin:
ZD30.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to RobertJoseph17)
20130318_180812_zps0ff92cf3.jpg

ZD30-actual-2.jpg

ZD30-actual-3.jpg

ZD30-actual-4.jpg

ZD30-actual-5.jpg

20130318_181446_zpsffcedb92.jpg
Old infos:
Actual pictures courtesy of HDN member mlopez:
attachment.php

zd30-3.jpg

View attachment 28920
zd30-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get one cheaper if you wait till you have 30 non spam posts and look throu the sales and trade threads

can u? 40$ is pretty good. 30$ was retail price + shipping, fees etc you will always come over 40$ even at cost and i actually never saw it selling for a loss :wtf:

Great pictures earthscope - another testament to the beautiful design and craftsmanship of this SteelBook. I appreciate the possible reasons why this is not highly sought after - region locked disc, medium weight, movie content, etc. The one thing which strikes me most about this everytime as most of you mentioned is how it feels in your bare hands. The hyper-high gloss finish is unlike any other and the embossed title with the large sized font accentuated by that white color showcases SteelBook at its very best.

Great pictures earthscope - another testament to the beautiful design and craftsmanship of this SteelBook. I appreciate the possible reasons why this is not highly sought after - region locked disc, medium weight, movie content, etc. The one thing which strikes me most about this everytime as most of you mentioned is how it feels in your bare hands. The hyper-high gloss finish is unlike any other and the embossed title with the large sized font accentuated by that white color showcases SteelBook at its very best.

Agree with everything you said ash....:thumbs:

Especially the Hyper Gloss finish.
It's the best I have EVER SEEN!!! The whole steel just oozes quality and is a rare highlight from 2013 IMO.....:naughty:

We need more of this kind of finish and it makes you wonder why the US don't give us more quality steels when its clearly obvious they can do it when they want to. :cool:

Last edited:
I just scored a used one in mint condition on eBay for $23 shipped. Traded mine away for Rocketeer. I knew I had a better chance of getting this later than Rocketeer lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This one was never on my radar until I saw the great pictures here. I managed to get a copy for just EUR 30 (and that includes shipping from UK to NL). Don't mind that it's region-locked as I have the Dutch steelbook as well. A great addition to my collection (and it's a damned good movie)!

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
you should also try check UHD disc, it was-really-fantastic (both PQ/AQ) especially the raid scene at the end, it was just great... imo it's a better upgrade over BD1080...

This one was never on my radar until I saw the great pictures here. I managed to get a copy for just EUR 30 (and that includes shipping from UK to NL). Don't mind that it's region-locked as I have the Dutch steelbook as well. A great addition to my collection (and it's a damned good movie)!

Great find. I used to have that one, really nice finish.