zesty #10 GOTG V1 & V2 Custom Lenticular slipboxes (4 winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
DURATION:

Feb 20th - Feb 24th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

All registered members regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:

Here's a pair of custom lenticular slipboxes for GOTG and GOTG V2 below made by me.

Four winners each to receive one pair each.

Will fit either standard sealed/open steelbook or amaray.

HOW TO WIN:

Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if you don’t do it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

What is your favourite comedy?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Winner pays shipping please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you

If you like this and want to join my other giveaways simply search zesty and click the titles only box in the upper right corner of the screen

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

The runners

ninjaweek18-728.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway!
I love American Pie since I was a treenager when it came out. And a lot of British TV comedies, like Black Books, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Coupling etc.

Reactions: zesty
My all time favourite comedy has to be the first American Pie! First of its kind and was just awesome!

WOW!! These, like all the others, look soo incredible!! :woot::woot::woot:
Thanks for the chance!

Would have to go with an older title as most favorite comedy, White Chicks
giphy.gif

:D:rofl:

More awesome lentis!!!!

I absolutely love the comedy franchise and there soooooo many! But a couple of my top pics are superbad, role models and Shaun of the dead!

Thanks for giveaway :thumbs: My favorite comedy is Mrs Brown from TV. Was lucky enough to see him live before he signed to the beeb and I've never laughed so much through an entire performance. Film wise, The Hangover trilogy.

Thank you @zesty for the giveaway #ninjaweek

I don't have many comedy films so I think I would have to pick the Dad's Army TV series. Never get bored of watching those episodes over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.