Zootopia (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #62) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: June 29, 2016 (Standard) - February 13, 2017 (E1) - March 29, 2017 (E2, E3)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition 1 - FAC Edition 2 - FAC Edition 3
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC E1) - 1099 CZK (FAC E2) - 2199 CZK (FAC E3)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by carllenc - E1 - E2 - E3

ZOOE1.JPG ZOOE2.JPG ZOOE3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It all looks decent enough but the Steelbook is still a disappointment. It is unfortunate but Film Arena's Disney releases just don't stack up compared to the awesome slips Kimchi/Nova usually provide and the awesome WEA Steelbooks Blufans usually provides in my opinion.

Great choice of arts, especially #1... but same boring WWA steelbook... still waiting for the overdue/overprice/much-better-art Blufans...

Reactions: tono06
:LOL: I'm hearing that a lot, and I have to agree the blufans steel is going to be much better, but I think E2 looks really good, plus it's for my girls anyway so I can be cheeky and save a few quid!
It's telling that there isn't as many participants this time round in the GB.
Shame to here FA didn't get Doctor Strange, I think they would do a great job with Marvel, but I think with the likes of blufans, Kimchi and Nova, they will be stacked against the odds getting approval

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and harry
Looks kinda nice, but nothing too special. Do we have an idea when Blufans edition will be available? Do they usually show their beauty shots well in advance of the release?