Purchase link: Zavvi (LIVE)
Price: £24.99

2.jpg

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
11264282-1074376483896947.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think we might re-releases of this and Frozen to match the other Steelbooks

Oh and another question does this film count as one of the Disney collection Steelbooks?

It counts if you want it to count.

I can't belive with all these spine less titles from Disney/Marvel no-one has decided to make up some custom spine stickers to replace the horrible pictures. I've got the Frozen spine sticker but someone needs to sort this. They'd make a killing! Shame i dont have the skills or knowledge. Back to steelbook, I quite like it - apart from the spine!

It seems odd to do the spine like that almost like marvel.

I am hoping this doesn't count, yes it's a Disney steelbook but don't think it's included in Zavvi's selection of Disney steelbooks. If it does will pick up hopefully so much cheaper as the films not great and the steels a bit :dunno:

It seems odd to do the spine like that almost like marvel.

I am hoping this doesn't count, yes it's a Disney steelbook but don't think it's included in Zavvi's selection of Disney steelbooks. If it does will pick up hopefully so much cheaper as the films not great and the steels a bit :dunno:
It's in the Zavvi selection of Disney Steelbooks :p
Zootopia aka (Zootropolis) is the 55th (USA) (54 in the UK ) animated feature in the Disney Classics series

It's numbered Classics 54 on the UK Jcard Spine

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/steelbooks/the-disney-steelbook-collection.list

Screenshot (173).png

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
It's in the Zavvi selection of Disney Steelbooks :p
Zootopia aka (Zootropolis) is the 55th (USA) (54 in the UK ) animated feature in the Disney Classics series

It's numbered Classics 54 on the UK Jcard Spine

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/steelbooks/the-disney-steelbook-collection.list

View attachment 254394

All those films aren't in it, Reel steel isn't it or Dead Poets society etc. The list at the top of this thread is what I seem to be the collection in my eyes.

All those films aren't in it, Reel steel isn't it or Dead Poets society etc. The list at the top of this thread is what I seem to be the collection in my eyes.
Zavvi changed it last year and now includes both Disney Animation/Disney Pixar/Disney Live Action
They no longer numbering the releases like they used be or have separate Disney/Pixar collection links it's all in one Disney Collection now

Disney Classics UK List
Frozen (Disney Classic 52) has no title has pictures on the spine
Big Hero 6 (Disney Classic 53) has a title on the spine
Zootropolis (Disney Classic 54) no title has pictures on the spine

Inside Out (Pixar) has no title has pictures on the spine
Good Dinosaur (Pixar) has no title has pictures on the spine
The above films when released where new films releases not back catalogue releases

The Disney Collection was always going to include live action films eventually it was not going to be just Disney Animated Classics
They started with the classics mostly and then started to add the live action films and then combined the Pixar collection to the list to be all one Disney collection and is why you now see all them that are still available in the Zavvi Disney Collection

Back Catalogue Animated Disney Classics if getting a release will have a title on the spine as these will WEA UK Exclusives
New Films Disney Classics and Pixar Films not released yet will be trade wide across Europe/Asia and most likely to not have a title on the spine but the odd one might have

You will have the following Films from Disney to most likely get a steelbook release after Cinema release and these when released will be considered part of the Disney Collection
Disney Classics UK numbering
Moana (Disney Classic 55)
Wreck-It Ralph 2
Gigantic
Frozen 2

Pixar
Finding Dory (Should be soon announced Steelbook release)
Cars 3
Coco
Toy Story 4
The Incredibles 2

Last edited:
Zavvi changed it last year and now includes both Disney Animation/Disney Pixar/Disney Live Action
They no longer numbering the releases like they used be or have separate Disney/Pixar collection links it's all in one Disney Collection now

Disney Classics UK List
Frozen (Disney Classic 52) has no title has pictures on the spine
Big Hero 6 (Disney Classic 53) has a title on the spine
Zootropolis (Disney Classic 54) no title has pictures on the spine

Inside Out (Pixar) has no title has pictures on the spine
Good Dinosaur (Pixar) has no title has pictures on the spine
The above films when released where new films releases not back catalogue releases

The Disney Collection was always going to include live action films eventually it was not going to be just Disney Animated Classics
They started with the classics mostly and then started to add the live action films and then combined the Pixar collection to the list to be all one Disney collection and is why you now see all them that are still available in the Zavvi Disney Collection

Back Catalogue Animated Disney Classics if getting a release will have a title on the spine as these will WEA UK Exclusives
New Films Disney Classics and Pixar Films not released yet will be trade wide across Europe/Asia and most likely to not have a title on the spine but the odd one might have

You will have the following Films from Disney to most likely get a steelbook release after Cinema release and these when released will be considered part of the Disney Collection
Disney Classics UK numbering
Moana (Disney Classic 55)
Wreck-It Ralph 2
Gigantic
Frozen 2

Pixar
Finding Dory (Should be soon announced Steelbook release)
Cars 3
Coco
Toy Story 4
The Incredibles 2

I think everyone can choose what they want to include and as I said the ones in the OP are the ones I am personally counting but thanks again @paulboland

Reactions: paulboland
I think everyone can choose what they want to include and as I said the ones in the OP are the ones I am personally counting but thanks again @paulboland
Do you consider Inside Out and Good Dinosaur part of the Pixar Collection

Both Disney Classics and Pixar films are now simply listed in Disney Collection
It was never called Disney Classic Collection at any stage on Zavvi website and could have included other Disney films and is why now it does include other Disney Films
Zavvi stopped doing the Zavvi numbered back in February 2016
The Princess and the Frog even though in the list was never listed on their website as number 34

If Disney decide to provide Zavvi with Steelbooks for the list below but not numbered 36/37/38/39/40
Would you consider them not part of Disney Collection :p
The Great Mouse Detective
Bolt
Lilo & Stitch
Oliver And Company
The Rescuers Down Under
Fantasia 2000

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Do you consider Inside Out and Good Dinosaur part of the Pixar Collection

Both Disney Classics and Pixar films are now simply listed in Disney Collection
It was never called Disney Classic Collection at any stage on Zavvi website and could have included other Disney films and is why now it does include other Disney Films
Zavvi stopped doing the Zavvi numbered back in February 2016
The Princess and the Frog even though in the list was never listed on their website as number 34

If Disney decide to provide Zavvi with Steelbooks for the list below but not numbered 36/37/38/39/40 ect
Would you consider them not part of Disney Collection :p
The Great Mouse Detective
Bolt
Lilo & Stitch
Oliver And Company
The Rescuers Down Under
Fantasia 2000

No I don't count them. As I said @paulboland surely its up to each individual to include what they wish. That is what I am doing, and you can pick what you want. Let's just leave it eh? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Absolute beauty with artwork that can be appreciated by young and old alike - film and steelbook itself - with particular good news that the item is finished in gloss as there was the feeling previously that this was going to be a matte steelbook.
Love these full picture spines on steelbooks for animated films and wish they all had them instead of boring old titles.
A couple of unboxings here to help appreciate the item better:-

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: neo
This looks just as bad as I expected. There's no consistency whatsoever... it's as if the front and back belong to two different steelbooks. I mean, what the hell were they thinking with the random silver border? And that spine?! :wtf:

No amount of gloss and embossing could've saved this one! I'll be waiting for one of our overseas friends to show them how it's done. :D