Release date: July 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

f1.png

f2.pngf5.pngf6.pngfg31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out guys, I've come across at least 20 copies with spine slashes. It's hard to see at first, often I have to view the spine at an angle to pick it up.

At least Target's return process is a lot easier now than it used to be! :thumbs:

I think this is my favourite of all the Mondo steelbooks so far, excellent art and very vibrant colours. I stopped getting Mondo steelbooks after no.3 (mainly due to cost, and back then they weren't region free). Tempted to pick this one up...very tempted

I think this is my favourite of all the Mondo steelbooks so far, excellent art and very vibrant colours. I stopped getting Mondo steelbooks after no.3 (mainly due to cost, and back then they weren't region free). Tempted to pick this one up...very tempted

Aren't you on my JL group buy? I could combine postage for you, I think it's only about $4 more for two steels over just the one. :)

Reactions: Tacozilla
Indeed I am in the JL group buy...but the thing that would nag at me is that this is no.6 and I don't have no.4 and no.5 lol

Well, you know that @Drum18 and @biscuitnoir are always willing to help with Canada releases, and more often than not will hold items for folks for combined shipping costs.

But then once you start that trend, won't you have to come back to me for 007 and 008? :wow: :woot:

Indeed I am in the JL group buy...but the thing that would nag at me is that this is no.6 and I don't have no.4 and no.5 lol

Well, you know that @Drum18 and @biscuitnoir are always willing to help with Canada releases, and more often than not will hold items for folks for combined shipping costs.
And better hurry as #5 Dredd is getting harder and harder to get mint copies... ;)

But then once you start that trend, won't you have to come back to me for 007 and 008? :wow: :woot:

jK9hJUu.png

I dunno though...might just save my money for one of the various Novamedia / FilmArena releases (of other movies :p) this year