#017 The Avengers (Variant) (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive) [China]

Dec 16, 2011
Shanghai
Release date: August 31st,2016
Purchase link: Blufans
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Variant Sleeve - Full Gloss

123055cr0rdggdtdgg1tlt.jpg
123101cayfabl5p2pcyzvb.jpg

11532852n992driqc0z2oi.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally received my copy today and I can unfortunately say, that I'm also a member of the warping club :(
I contacted them and they'll send a replacement slip. I wonder how that one will turn out...
Got my replacement slip today and it is perfect, although as said in the previous post, sent in an airmail envelope with bubble wrap. But turned up perfect, without any warping and I can now slide the steelbook in the slip both ways.
So all in all a satisfactory outcome, good customer service.
Fingers crossed yours arrives safely.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and Raimi
Got my replacement slip today and it is perfect, although as said in the previous post, sent in an airmail envelope with bubble wrap. But turned up perfect, without any warping and I can now slide the steelbook in the slip both ways.
So all in all a satisfactory outcome, good customer service.
Fingers crossed yours arrives safely.

Thanks for this. I was just wondering if anyone received the replacement! My hopes are slightly higher :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and popeye
So sad, Shipped EMS on September 3rd and still have not arrived. :(

Surely they could send out replacements to you Andy? It's been over a month. What does the description of EMS shipping says? 5-7 days? 1-2 weeks?

So I finally got my steelbooks, but the reason why there was over a 1 month delay, my zip code was incorrect on the EMS slip and the label on the package. It probably took someone that long, I'm guessing, to figure out what my correct address was.

It was scanned in the USA a couple of days ago and didn't take very long to reach me once it landed in the USA.

The hold up was definitely in China.

So I finally got my steelbooks, but the reason why there was over a 1 month delay, my zip code was incorrect on the EMS slip and the label on the package. It probably took someone that long, I'm guessing, to figure out what my correct address was.

It was scanned in the USA a couple of days ago and didn't take very long to reach me once it landed in the USA.

Was it at least worth the wait, or did you receive a steelbook from the "Star Trek fan club"? (warping etc)

Both copies I got have severe warping. :(

Really. :( Sorry to hear that after you finally received them.