Notes: Region B

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6338.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Still over 999 in stock with amazon.co.uk

Not like these are selling like hotcakes guys!

Will buy 2x copies when this goes on sale

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Still no price drop! Ugh

I know! (n)

I've been checking daily myself. Got a 100% Mondo X collection and it's gonna stay that way. ;)

I'm actually looking forward to seeing this documentary even though I've never heard anything of/by the band before. I love music documentaries in general and I can imagine this will have a interesting story.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck and apsmith21
My guess? Sent the stock back because they weren't selling any at that price.

I think if we're going to see any reduction in prices, it will have to be from a bigger retailer.
Ha wow, they can really do that? But, yeah... I'm expecting Zavvi to drop their price first, then hopefully Amazon will follow.

Ha wow, they can really do that? But, yeah... I'm expecting Zavvi to drop their price first, then hopefully Amazon will follow.

Depends on the agreement with the distributor, but I've heard that behind the scenes sometimes you'll see the studio keep a tight lid on the control of an edition - so the stock sits in the warehouse and doesn't get sent to a retailer (and their warehouse) until they ask for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and Noodles
Depends on the agreement with the distributor, but I've heard that behind the scenes sometimes you'll see the studio keep a tight lid on the control of an edition - so the stock sits in the warehouse and doesn't get sent to a retailer (and their warehouse) until they ask for it.

Yea I've read about agreements like that before. The retailer doesn't have to spend money warehousing the stock and the distributor controls the stock until the retailer wants it. It's a win-win...unless no one wants the stock lol. They will eventually have to get rid of these and dropping price is the best way to do it...I'm waiting for that time.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Looks like the reason for it currently being out of stock at Zoom is because they're moving to a bigger warehouse and the item is expected to be back in stock on July 5th.
You may see a temporary reduction in availability of lines while we make changes to our site and move ourselves over to a bigger, badder warehouse – hurraaaaay we hear you chorus! On July 5th we’ll be functioning at optimum warp speed, with more lines than ever, big discounts on the day and offers galore.
More info here: https://www.zoom.co.uk/help/changes_zoom_is_moving_on_up

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Amazon keeps trolling me - they are sending e-mails all the time about this item, but have yet to drop the price. :rolleyes:

OF course, I keep clicking the e-mail to see if the listing has dropped.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles