#1 G:Box's Dark Knight Rises Target Exclusive Digibook Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/19/14199527_120928163000.jpg

http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/19/14199527_Alt01_120928163000.jpg

PRICE: $29.99 + TAX = $32
========================================
Shipping & Handling Rates*:
Disclaimer: I am not to be held responsible for lost packages due to selecting first class international shipping. I will supply customs numbers to all those who select this option, but since this is not traceable, I am not to be held accountable. I have only had 1 package get lost in my tenure in blu-ray collecting, but just want to point out. Thanks!

First Class = FC
- US - $3.50 for 1 digibook, $4.50 for 2
- CA - $4.50 for 1 digibook, $6.50 for 2
- Rest Of The World - $7.50 for 1 digibook, $13.50 for 2

Priority Mail
= PM
- US - $5.50
- Canada - $13.50
- Rest of The World - $17.50

*Rates are based off standard Warner Bros. Digibook (Shawshank, Green Mile) weight of 6.4 oz.
Prices include secure packaging, bubble-wrap and a box.

*****Payment Info: All payments shall be ASAP, that way I can pre-order it. If you need more time that is fine, but payment should be made no later than November 27th.

Send payments to: [email protected]

NOTE: Make sure to write "username/Target DKR Digibook/Shipping Method" in the Subject field on the payment.

$$ = PAID
!! = Ordered

NOTE: PLEASE CONFIRM QUANTITIES + SHIPPING METHOD

========================================

View attachment 21555

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise to have the money to you by the middle of the week, my credit card was recently hacked to have to go tru the whole process of sorting it out and claiming back the money that was taken. Sorry about the delay.

Reactions: GVZER
Tuesday is the deadline for ordering.

As far a refunds, if Target gives me a refund for the new lower price (which is most likely), it we be re-directed back to all. That is only for the online price, I cannot price-match the in-store price if lower than online. Thanks for understanding.

It might be a dumb question. What I mean is; I can get both the Batman AND Bane version?

As recently announced, the book will be lenticular, meaning that when you move the book in one angle you will have Batman, and in another Bane. There will be only one version.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.