#1 G:Box's Dark Knight Rises Target Exclusive Digibook Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/19/14199527_120928163000.jpg

http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/19/14199527_Alt01_120928163000.jpg

PRICE: $29.99 + TAX = $32
========================================
Shipping & Handling Rates*:
Disclaimer: I am not to be held responsible for lost packages due to selecting first class international shipping. I will supply customs numbers to all those who select this option, but since this is not traceable, I am not to be held accountable. I have only had 1 package get lost in my tenure in blu-ray collecting, but just want to point out. Thanks!

First Class = FC
- US - $3.50 for 1 digibook, $4.50 for 2
- CA - $4.50 for 1 digibook, $6.50 for 2
- Rest Of The World - $7.50 for 1 digibook, $13.50 for 2

Priority Mail
= PM
- US - $5.50
- Canada - $13.50
- Rest of The World - $17.50

*Rates are based off standard Warner Bros. Digibook (Shawshank, Green Mile) weight of 6.4 oz.
Prices include secure packaging, bubble-wrap and a box.

*****Payment Info: All payments shall be ASAP, that way I can pre-order it. If you need more time that is fine, but payment should be made no later than November 27th.

Send payments to: [email protected]

NOTE: Make sure to write "username/Target DKR Digibook/Shipping Method" in the Subject field on the payment.

$$ = PAID
!! = Ordered

NOTE: PLEASE CONFIRM QUANTITIES + SHIPPING METHOD

========================================

View attachment 21555

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, the instore price is $24.99. I will wait til the 4th to call Target CS. I was just off the phone to see what will happen and I'm extremely frustrated, I was directed to a remote call center (you know where, no offense) and no one understands what I am talking about. ***deep breath***

So maybe better luck next time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update G...I know how you feel, it can get really frustrating:(

I might just cancel all orders and go on a crazy shopping hunt on release day!

All...

Please pm me with your address and paypal email for all refunds.
Make sure your pm says "Your Username - TDKR Group Buy Address/Refund"
And also add the quantity of digibooks ordered.

Please pm me again if you already have before. I want to keep everything organized.

Thanks to all for your cooperation
:)

Last edited:
Hey G:Box, don't worry about the refund for me. You keep the difference, thanks again for your help with this!:D

Reactions: tridon
Same here just consider the difference an extra Christmas tip lol. Besides if I wanted to get this sometime down the road I would proabley have to spend a lot more. Cheers.

Reactions: GVZER
Status
Not open for further replies.