13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #39) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 8, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1099
HDN group buy: hosted by carllenc

13415557_1378879115461972_3400674860661145867_o.jpg

10649842_1309767255706492_2595874997453572202_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@jimmyv In case you haven't been advised to do so before, just subscribe to the group buy section by clicking/tapping on "watch forum" and you'll be notified whenever we approve a new group buy.

Thank you Apollon. I just might do that, but I was also convinced to sign up for the "other forum's" group buy thread, and am notified nightly now late at night and it all seems very silly to me. It hasn't helped one bit, and I keep getting notified about HMV and Germany releases and all kinds of other junk that I have zero interest in. That email is like a throw away notice to me. I only care about the Blufans.

Anyway... Yes I have posted about missing like 4 or 5 group buys on here because I'm kinda baffled by it. I am on here multiple times per day and very active. I TOTALLY would have gotten in on this 13 Hours from FA, and somehow, I completely missed the GB. My fault? Yah sure. A strong case could be made to support that. But I still maintain that it seems too easy to totally miss a GB by following the individual threads.

I guess a subscription to the GB forum is my only hope then.

Thank you Apollon. I just might do that, but I was also convinced to sign up for the "other forum's" group buy thread, and am notified nightly now late at night and it all seems very silly to me. It hasn't helped one bit, and I keep getting notified about HMV and Germany releases and all kinds of other junk that I have zero interest in. That email is like a throw away notice to me. I only care about the Blufans.

Anyway... Yes I have posted about missing like 4 or 5 group buys on here because I'm kinda baffled by it. I am on here multiple times per day and very active. I TOTALLY would have gotten in on this 13 Hours from FA, and somehow, I completely missed the GB. My fault? Yah sure. A strong case could be made to support that. But I still maintain that it seems too easy to totally miss a GB by following the individual threads.

Luckly the steelbook group buy thread dosnt have a lot of activity daily. I've subscribed to it and some days I don't even get one notification

Like i said before check the OP. It's very likely if the GB is open, there will be a link in the OP. Also i noticed lately once the Beauty shot is up, the GB is soon to follow. I tried subscribing to threads before and it wasn't for me, too many alerts that were unnecessary for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino
Just saw this film yesterday for the first time. Better than i expected considering Michael Bay directed it. It was a great film overall, would watch again and would purchase.

My only COMPLAINT i have with the film is the over the top Explosions and Gun fire. Every time someone shoots a gun and it hits a wall or human or whatever, there would always be a SPARK (Like Sparklers on 4th of July or Fireworks) to me this did not seem to be real (Over the top in my opinion). All i saw in the whole film was sparks and sparks and more sparks... (I get its directed by Michael bay) and this is one of the reasons why i hate Michael Bay.

Reactions: nefilim
Just saw this film yesterday for the first time. Better than i expected considering Michael Bay directed it. It was a great film overall, would watch again and would purchase.

My only COMPLAINT i have with the film is the over the top Explosions and Gun fire. Every time someone shoots a gun and it hits a wall or human or whatever, there would always be a SPARK (Like Sparklers on 4th of July or Fireworks) to me this did not seem to be real (Over the top in my opinion). All i saw in the whole film was sparks and sparks and more sparks... (I get its directed by Michael bay) and this is one of the reasons why i hate Michael Bay.

That's MB's filming style (meant those sparklers) like those lens flares on J.J. Abrams films.