13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #39) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 8, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1099
HDN group buy: hosted by carllenc

13415557_1378879115461972_3400674860661145867_o.jpg

10649842_1309767255706492_2595874997453572202_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my copy today. To be honest, the slip is not overly exciting. It's alright, but FA made better ones before. If I had to choose again, the steelbook by itself would do fine for me.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I have to retract my previous statement about the slip. Although the chosen motive could've been better, the overall finish is breathtaking. It looks so much better with the shrink foil removed! The steelbook's a real stunner and a great contrast to the dark-blueish full slip.

As for the movie, I watched it last night. It's a gripping two hours tour de force. Although it has some weak spots in the character build-up, it's thoroughly enjoyable (even if this word seems wrong for a movie portraying an actual event with harrowing consequences).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ash333 and harry
I have to retract my previous statement about the slip. Although the chosen motive could've been better, the overall finish is breathtaking. It looks so much better with the shrink foil removed! The steelbook's a real stunner and a great contrast to the dark-blueish full slip.

As for the movie, I watched it last night. It's a gripping two hours tour de force. Although it has some weak spots in the character build-up, it's thoroughly enjoyable (even if this word seems wrong for a movie portraying an actual event with harrowing consequences).

Yes this is an awesome edition. I think it fits well with the film. And yes the shrink wrap does take a bit of the luster off the full slip. Movie was enjoyable as well. And for being dashed off true events prob helps it flow.

Just had to take some pics:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

:drool:

Note there's no slash right next to the 3 in the full slip cover. It's (an odd) part of the artwork.
The lenti image is of no use, it looks more "active" in the picture than in reality.
As stated before, the steelbooks's a real stunner. The colors are a little more vibrant in reality.
Word of warning for those who open their edition: Handle the full slip very carefully, because the silk like finish shows every tiny little scratch heartlessly ;)

Cheers

Last edited: