HDN Event 2015- Last horror flick you watched? Join the 5th annual HDN Halloween Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!
It's that time of year where we get together for our annual hidefninja.com Halloween and horror tradition, and share the latest horror films or tv we've watched. Just jump in to the thread, now until Halloween, and let us know what is making your skin crawl! Recommendations, reviews? Share them!

Throughout the next month or so, and leading right up to Halloween, watch our for new mini contests (like our "see the Candy corn in the thread, win a bit of dough towards movie purchases!" and others.
Have fun all!​

2015 Halloween Party.PNG

Psssstt....pay attention to evil candy corns (pm me as soon as you see it!)
cc1.jpg

Last edited:
I watched "what we do in the shadows" last night.
Thought it was fantastic. It stars and was written and directed by jemaine clement from flight of the conchords.
Comedy about a few vampires from different eras house sharing and it's made like the office as if someone's documenting it.
If your a fan of him and like conchords then give this a go. Proper gem and up there with Shaun of the dead and zombieland IMO (completely different though)
Check the trailer out

Gona watch the Raven tonight on film 4

Reactions: Ricker
28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later
The Stand (Mini series)
Misery
Theatre Of Blood/The Pit And The Pendulum
The Conjuring
It Follows

1 more night to go Zombie Ninjas and Ghouls..

Reactions: MGD and Ricker
The ABCs of Death
Just got to "S" and have to stop cause I want to watch History Channel: True Monsters. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD
The last one was Crimson Peak at the cinemas. Very beautiful, excellent in many ways, not very scary or original in terms of story though.

Others I watched were:

The Vatican Tapes
Exeter
The Exorcism of Molly Hartley
The Woods

Watched Crimson Peak last weekend! Was very good I thought but not a "Horror" in the classic sense. Enjoyed it though. Very beautiful looking movie.
Tonight for Halloween going to watch my yearly custom of Trick r Treat!
Also random flicks like Tales from the Crypt: Demon Night and Howl.

Just watched three different kind of movie:
Underworld
A nightmare on Elm Street part 4: The Dream Master
Dracula (1931)

Even though they're not horrors technically, I watched Ghostbusters 1 & 2 last night as they're always part of my Halloween watching.

Lined up tonight I have:
Hocus Pocus (again, tradition for Halloween)
The Exorcist
Trick R'Treat
Halloween.

Nightmare on Elm Street (remake)
Texas Chainsaw (original)
Texas Chainsaw 2
Texas Chainsaw the Beginning
Texas Chainsaw 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.