digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 17th, 2014
Price: £22.99
Purchase link: 22 Jump Street
Notes: Limited to 4000 units.
A limited 21 Jump Street Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook will be released at the same time. It will be priced £14.99 if purchased individually but will be automatically priced at £9.99 when purchased together with 22 Jump Street Zavvi Exclusive SteelBook!

22.jpg

Sony Pictures will also be running a competition to decide on the final artwork.

Vote here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=701931476532099&id=196699947055257

Studio running independent art competition with 3 choices:

10963111-1401984841-152332.jpg

10963111-1401984841-152282.jpg

10963111-1401984841-152428.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, an update on this one:

£22.99 – Limited to 4000 units.

Sony Pictures will also be running a competition to decide on the final artwork.

We will be also be launching a very limited 21 Jump Street Steelbook. This will be 14.99 on site, but those who order both will get this for £9.99!

We will be also be launching a very limited 21 Jump Street Steelbook. This will be 14.99 on site, but those who order both will get this for £9.99!

Where?:drool:

Awesome! I would be picking up both anyway :LOL::scat:

Any idea when pre order will going live? Films out tomorrow in the uk is it the same as Maleficent pre order on films day or release or a time after?

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Zavvi is doing a steelbook of 21 Jump Street, I expected it and that's a smart move when you're doing the sequel :).

It looks like they've accommodated the 'special offer' into the 22 Jump Street price anyway, which doesn't make it an offer at all.

Are you implying Zavvi would be using sneaky techniques to make it look like we're making a bargain when in fact we're not? Why, that's crazy talk! :D

Though it does seem we're saving a couple of pounds, Haye: buying both 21 and 22 Jump Street means spending £33. Given that an expected price for a new release like 22 Jump Street on Zavvi would usually be £18 (like all 4k, new non-Disney releases such as Only God Forgives, The Conjuring or Filth), and given that Zavvi is boasting that 21 Jump Street is "very" limited it should be £18 too like all their 2k catalogue releases (like Unknown yesterday). In the end, 22 Jump Street is £4 more expensive than expected (though it's no Under the Skin thankfully) but 21 Jump Street, priced at £10 with the discount, is £8 cheaper than Zavvi could have priced it, so in the end we save 4 pounds :).

I'm very glad they're doing both, I will totally bite. The first movie was amazing, and the second one is apparently even better (much like HtTyD sequel apparently, glad to see these sequels were worth it), I can't wait! :oohyeah:

The first option is my choice. Ideally they will reveal the artwork for 21 Jump Street before the vote for this one. There's no point in choosing artwork for this if the artwork for the first film is going to look too similar or way too different.

Reactions: Skog
£23 for the steelbook?! Pretty steep for a non-Asian steel. I do like the idea of getting both steels, though.

I'm very glad they're doing both, I will totally bite. The first movie was amazing, and the second one is apparently even better (much like HtTyD sequel apparently, glad to see these sequels were worth it), I can't wait! :oohyeah:

22 Jump Street is like HTTYD 2?! So it's safe to take the kids? :hilarious: (I think I know what you were saying, but it's still a funny comparison.)

Art 1 and 3 are the best. I'd pick either of those. Actually I'd be fine with any of the 3.