300: Rise Of An Empire (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN is proud to bring you this exclusive news:

The Entertainment Store have worked hard with the studio to bring you exclusive steelbook artwork seen nowhere else in the world.

Artwork and finish details:

• World Exclusive Artwork (WEA)
• Zero finish
• Limited to 4,000 copies
• Contains 3D and 2D Blu-Ray discs
• Region Free discs

Release date: 29th September 2014
Pre-orders will go live on Friday 8th August.
Link: 300: Rise of an Empire
Price: £24.99
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click name to join

In the meantime, their full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/the-e...arch/Steelbook/?l-id=gb_product_inshop_search

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.com and eBay Marketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

WEA front cover

300 wea es.jpeg

300 es back.jpg
300 es inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Very interesting! Great artwork, even if it does still have the 3D logo. This will be a huge seller imo... nice one ES. :D

That's the much better front image in my opinion. Another great bit of work from ES

Thanks for sharing that DB :thumbs:

is it not unsual for two different steelbooks releases in the uk at the same time?

is this the same one as Zavvi but different artwork?

is it not unsual for two different steelbooks releases in the uk at the same time?

is this the same one as Zavvi but different artwork?

It's happened before. Star Trek ITD had 3 different versions in the UK

Interesting, though I'm going to happily stick with my cheap copy from Finland without the 3D logo (I really dislike them in general) :)
Shame they weren't able to go with a different back/inside too IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ataneruo and harry
No problem, guys-these art battles are not easy, so it's nice to see collectors will have some choices, imo. Enjoy!

Love it but it's going to be super expensive to import. Wish ES shipped internationally. Think I'll have to cancel Zavvi for this.