300: Rise Of An Empire (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN is proud to bring you this exclusive news:

The Entertainment Store have worked hard with the studio to bring you exclusive steelbook artwork seen nowhere else in the world.

Artwork and finish details:

• World Exclusive Artwork (WEA)
• Zero finish
• Limited to 4,000 copies
• Contains 3D and 2D Blu-Ray discs
• Region Free discs

Release date: 29th September 2014
Pre-orders will go live on Friday 8th August.
Link: 300: Rise of an Empire
Price: £24.99
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click name to join

In the meantime, their full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/the-e...arch/Steelbook/?l-id=gb_product_inshop_search

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.com and eBay Marketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

WEA front cover

300 wea es.jpeg

300 es back.jpg
300 es inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Given the number of Steelbooks with different artwork that were released of the original "300" movie, I knew we'd eventually see some alternative artwork for its sequel. I already have the German Steelbook so this will be a definite double dip for me.

I recall that there were a number of different posters for this movie at the time of its cinema release. Knowing Warner Home Video, I have no doubt that we will eventually see further Steelbook re-releases with different artwork, to encourage us to buy it multiple times

Poor timing. If only they announced this before several other versions were released. I only got the Scandinavian version, which thankfully avoids the 3D logo. Although I do like this artwork, I don't see myself getting this now (I may not have gotten it to begin with, but it would have at least made me think about it)

Much better art than the previously announced one. Its a pity it still has 3D on the cover though I think I'll be ordering this version if the price is right!

Just WEA front but a better looking front. 4k print run, may struggle to sell if priced above £22 and could even appear on eBay with free shipping for less few months down the line. Time will tell.

Agree. It needs to come in at £17.99 like the last 2 releases.
Will order 1 at that price.

No interest in the film, but just to chime in and say that the "3D" on the front is terrible! Hopefully if enough people say it they will remove it before it's printed and everyone who buys it will be happier!

Reactions: YellowCake
I have yet to be disappointed in any Entertainment Store steelbook that I have received. They usually have interesting artwork and the quality is good, in my opinion. This is a definite purchase for me and I am so pleased that I haven't ordered any of the other releases.

Reactions: digitalbabe