47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you are the lucky one's I'd love a proper J card on every release put you can't have everything I suppose.
Absolutely.. Here in germany it's totally uncommon to get steelbooks with "real" j-cards... but at least they seem to let the back artworks with printed Information be.. :)

Nice pictures! :)
Absolutely right! The simple Design with the embossed letter is just gorgeous! :) haven't managed to watch the movie yet either..
It's a really nice steelbook but a fairly average film I really wasn't blown away by it at all.

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 4

47 Ronin Embossed Steelbook Germany Front.JPG

47 Ronin Embossed Steelbook Germany Back.JPG

47 Ronin Embossed Steelbook Germany Inside.JPG