47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting delivery of this today from Amazon.DE but no sign yet, shame as I'm looking forward to this.

Mine came today just in a standard cardboard mailer, small ding right at the bottom - not enough to send back but just enough to annoy :confused:
Sorry to hear that mate. I'm hoping because I ordered 3 different steelbooks that my order will arrive in a box all together, fingers crossed.

Reactions: orezlyrad
It does look like it might be a re-seal, I've never seen a copy without the J card before. As long as it's mint though you do have a unique copy!:)
I contacted Amazon but they don't have any in stock at the moment for a replacement but they offered me 20% back of what I paid for it so I'm more than happy with that, and yes it looks to be Mint so happy days.

I contacted Amazon but they don't have any in stock at the moment for a replacement but they offered me 20% back of what I paid for it so I'm more than happy with that, and yes it looks to be Mint so happy days.
Glad you got it sorted mate, Amazons customer service is spot on!:thumbs:

Yes, i don't know if this is common in the US and anywhere else too, but recently a lot of german releases get them... :(
It's hit and miss sometimes you get them with nice sturdy card J's then you get the flimsy paper ones I really don't like them at all.