47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first steelbook design that is making me consider buying non-UK. I would love this exact design to be released in the UK

Yes you need a separate account for Amazon.co.jp but I just used the same details, so it was as if I was using the same account :cool:

I haven't watched the movie just yet. The steel looks good, and I have placed my order ... hopefully the price will drop coz 35 EUR is a joke.

The artwork is bad ass, but how's the movie?

I'll need to watch this one before deciding... Pre-ordered for the time being to avoid any disappointment.

The film could've been so much more. The visuals are dazzling, but somehow the story ended up being so so even though it is well known part of Japan's history. When I was asked about it from my friends, I gave it 6.5/10.

Keanu Reeves didn't need to be part of this movie and he himself said to Universal in an interview, "Why do you need me in this movie?". They ended up cutting many scenes just so that Keanu could have more. The skeleton dude got the shaft big time even though he is well featured on the artwork. Considering Keanu didn't see the point of it, there was no need for more of his scenes.

However, I am still getting this because the art work is just freakin' awesome!

Cheers!

The film wasnt the greatest yet I still enjoyed it :movie: liking the look of this steel very much tho :scat:

Looks nice , will have to see what the uk offers ... but i would say either the Tw or Korea versions would be even better because the slips are far sexier