47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen this one, and I was thinking of coming into this thread to post, "What do I need to know about this movie."

I see the art now, and it tells me all I need to know: Keanu Reeves :drool: shock

What is it with ze germans and the overpricing of 3D? If you compare there pacific rim and man of steel to the uk prices its ridiculous. This is overpriced massivly!

Wish if we had the same spirit when Zavvi sets price at 24.99 or 20.99 for 3D/2D releases. ;)

That is why i wait LOOOOONG... as i will NO WAY pay more than 25 Euros!!!
It is not a amazon exclusive so other retailers might price it different!
I hope for a 2D SB at Müller possibly, that would save big then as i do not need 3D (can not watch it!) ;)

This does look so good! If its finished right it could be magnificent.
I'm might just have to stick a pre order in for this.
Haven't seen the film, but it looks like something I would enjoy, despite what the critics say ;)

I don't listen to what critics have to say but I do base a lot of my decisions on which movie I buy on user reviews. There's a whole lot more and the ratio is more in line with what to expect. By listening to a critic, your listening to one person maybe two. The user reviews give this an average to above average rating so I'm definitely down for this. :scat: Not to mention the steelbook is :drool:

I don't listen to what critics have to say but I do base a lot of my decisions on which movie I buy on user reviews. There's a whole lot more and the ratio is more in line with what to expect. By listening to a critic, your listening to one person maybe two. The user reviews give this an average to above average rating so I'm definitely down for this. :scat: Not to mention the steelbook is :drool:

Exactly. And the shame of it all is, the first critic's review is the only one with a honest opinion. Most critics are afraid to be the first to say if they love or hate a movie and would much rather read or listen to the reviews of others to help mold or edited their commentary beforehand. Trust me, the only reason critics exist is to 'start' the conversation so why let one or two people who might not share your taste 'end' your anticipation. And if you're wondering, I wouldn't care if this Steelbook came without disc.. it will be mine! :D

Exactly. And the shame of it all is, the first critic's review is the only one with a honest opinion. Most critics are afraid to be the first to say if they love or hate a movie and would much rather read or listen to the reviews of others to help mold or edited their commentary beforehand. Trust me, the only reason critics exist is to 'start' the conversation so why let one or two people who might not share your taste 'end' your anticipation. And if you're wondering, I wouldn't care if this Steelbook came without disc.. it will be mine! :D

I wholeheartedly agree with you on that. :scat:

Reactions: Bluprint
I didn't like the front of this much when I first saw it but after seeing it more and seeing the rest of art it looks really gd now, hopefully the movie is at least decent and the 3d is gd

I'm just saying, this s--- right here, right here... IS A CONTENDER! If done right this will be right up there with The Wrestler Plain Archive Steel for STEELBOOK OF THE YEAR! Forreal!

bjg9ox.jpg

Look at the star shine coming off the "R" in Ronin
2i92ded.jpg
looks like it could have that Thor (1st Edition) Sharp SILVER EMBOSSING! :drool: Gushing over this, I :drool: it!

Definitely Agree BRO this is a game changer!!!!!:LOL::drool: