Release date: May 11, 2015
Purchase link: A Bug's Life
Price: £19.99 Sold Out!
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058523-1418408088-701816.jpg

11058523-1418408088-701879.jpg 11058523-1418408088-701885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definitely as nice as the Zavvi release, if not nicer (n)
It's a really nice Steel, the metal seemed thicker years ago so it felt solid. This is a nice release from Zavvi though! It's hard to pick the best, they are both quality but the best but one is pretty expensive to pick up now so the Zavvi one is better value.

Reactions: Ultron96 and harry
I'm glad my cancellation didn't go through after receiving this. Disney have done a good job with this!
Is it the first time the have used debossing?

Got mine today... very nice steel, but the yellow edges really bug me. Happy to finally have this film on Blu though!

Got mine today... very nice steel, but the yellow edges really bug me. Happy to finally have this film on Blu though!

That's my thoughts exactly. I just don't get the yellow edges.

Disney love to have coloured edges rather than letting the front and back artwork bleed on to the sides. Why they didn't make them green, or even do the spine yellow like the DVD releases I'll never know. Monsters Inc. and Brave are even worse. Brave looks especially stupid with the silver edges and black spine.

I've decided to keep the US slip amarays so going to get rid of this and incredibles

I'm sure there are a few members from the posts above that would love to buy your copies if you are getting rid of them. Would certainly help a few people out. Still waiting for mine, but i missed out on the earlier BB version and have regretted it so definately keeping this one.

I really hope this comes in stock soon, mine was cancelled and other cancelled so there must be stock

I'm sure there are a few members from the posts above that would love to buy your copies if you are getting rid of them. Would certainly help a few people out. Still waiting for mine, but i missed out on the earlier BB version and have regretted it so definately keeping this one.
Yeah I had an influx of messages I've sold the pair to the first
I've had enough of zavvi and concentrating on Asian releases so I'll move on the crow, the losers etc aswell

Reactions: unamused1
Yeah I had an influx of messages I've sold the pair to the first
I've had enough of zavvi and concentrating on Asian releases so I'll move on the crow, the losers etc aswell

Cool, i'm sure that you made some ninja a happy ninja. I agree with you as well, but i've got a soft spot for disney steels and zavvi got me hooked. I never knew Asian steels existed until about 3 months ago, coincidently i've been significantly poorer as of 3 months ago. When you are late to the party there is always some catching up to do which often doesn't lead to a best next morning (or pocketbook in this case). Kuddo's to you for helping out a fellow ninja!

Reactions: Ricardo13