Release date: May 11, 2015
Purchase link: A Bug's Life
Price: £19.99 Sold Out!
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058523-1418408088-701816.jpg

11058523-1418408088-701879.jpg 11058523-1418408088-701885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My little slice of Pixar heaven arrived this afternoon, I opened the door to my postman, he had the usual 'Not another steelbook' look plastered across his face :cigar: Yeah man, this is just how I roll dawg.

Yeah, I get that look too, especially when a bunch show up a once. I feel like I need to start tipping him :rolleyes:

Reactions: Stevieboy
It's a shame that zavvi took 10 steelbooks to get it right.

Glossy and correctly debossed (as opposed to the toy story's)...nice.
The sad thing is they started off great. The Zavvi Finding Nemo is stunning. What happens from there, I have no idea.

Reactions: bluray hunter
It can't be sold out, others have said they had cancelled plus I got a payment problem from my deleted account so they must have them laying around. Frustrates me how odd they are with putting certain disney or pixar films back on sale.

Anyone have there request for Disney reward points rejected ?
Yes I have rung them and asked for points on all 3 Pirate steelbooks along with Oz , Bugs Life , Incredibiles and none are eligible !
Disney movie rewards is the worst collection scheme I have known , I 've been told repeatedly over 15 months now that new rewards will be added to the site and nothing.
Then to top it all off they have the cheek to send out emails last week saying our points are about to expire after 6 months if not used.
So I panic and order 3 steelbook that I already have instead of losing my points only to have another email to say it was sent out in error !
Returned all 3 to them and had rewards re added.
They really are a shambles of a team and MUPPETS spring to mind.