Price: £22.99
Note: Includes 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and Digital Copy
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Cooey
01-451771.jpg

02-451771.jpg
03-451771.jpg
01-451771.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don' think this steel suits gloss. Matte would be just fine. Don't have to keep handing the steel with care all the time and dirt marks.

I don' think this steel suits gloss. Matte would be just fine. Don't have to keep handing the steel with care all the time and dirt marks.
I think the issue is more to do with the embossing that appeared to be a given judging by the French mock-up with clearly defined framing border.
If true about the 'bossing or rather lack thereof it's disappointing as this steelbook will end up little better than any of the others released here in the U.K. with only the 1 - 6 collection standing out with its great colour, full gloss finish (?) and cool design.

Last edited:
Reactions: robbodoc
I think the issue is more to do with the embossing that appeared to be a given judging by the French mock-up with clearly defined framing border.
If true about the 'bossing or rather lack thereof it's disappointing as this steelbook will end up little better than any of the others released here in the U.K. with only the 1 - 6 collection standing out with its great colour, full gloss finish (?) and cool design.

I'm not talking about embossing. I'm talking about matte finish.

Put in an order for the target digibook with Bluraysforeveryone.
they're customs friendly so its only £30.00 shipped to the UK.
I have the HMV steelbook on preorder so may cancel when the digibook arrives as it looks the better option out of the two.
No embossing / debossing and a flat matte finish certainly leaves room for improvement, otherwise i really like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012