Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That holofoiled backside
eyes.gif

Thanks for the pics @lenticularis :thumbs: . The more I see coming photos the more I like lenti B (I went with A :banghead:) like it was being said it represent the film better and it really turn out to be much better in hand than in mock up, backside is also nice there and especially no frikin holofoil....geez was this movie colorful?? Such a f*ckin rainbow :angry::mad::arghh:
I very nearly chose lenti B for the darker image, but I preferred lenti A and didn't want to double dip; ideally I would have bought both. Anyway, I'm happy with my choice and pleased to have it in my collection. I haven't unsealed my copy yet, but they always look better unwrapped.

I hope that you are happy with your copy when you receive it as it really is a nice edition with a great steelbook :drool:. Great gif, by the way, I would have liked to have used that in the Fantastic Mr Fox thread :LOL:.

I very nearly chose lenti B for the darker image, but I preferred lenti A and didn't want to double dip; ideally I would have bought both. Anyway, I'm happy with my choice and pleased to have it in my collection. I haven't unsealed my copy yet, but they always look better unwrapped.

I hope that you are happy with your copy when you receive it as it really is a nice edition with a great steelbook :drool:. Great gif, by the way, I would have liked to have used that in the Fantastic Mr Fox thread :LOL:.

Yea Im pretty sure that the lenti itself will be a stunner especially unwrapped, but I will see when I have it in hands, but that backside is really terrible imho, only small part of alien body and just plain rainbow effect all over it :rolleyes:, maybe I will swap it with somebody´s lenti B If there will be possibility...but let´s stay put for now :D

That gif is suitable for lot of steelbooks :hilarious:

That holofoiled backside
eyes.gif

Thanks for the pics @lenticularis :thumbs: . The more I see coming photos the more I like lenti B (I went with A :banghead:) like it was being said it represent the film better and it really turn out to be much better in hand than in mock up, backside is also nice there and especially no frikin holofoil....geez was this movie colorful?? Such a f*ckin rainbow :angry::mad::arghh:
I am ok with the holofoil as long as I think of the reddish/pinkish hues as blood spray from the xenomorph's victim and the greenish tint as a reminder of the green that has been sucked out of my wallet by these special steelbook editions.:smuggrin:

Let me know if its region A or region free please? Thanks

This better be region free

I think it was mentioned either in this thread or the Logan thread, that both of these will be region A locked

Disc has the ABC logo on it (check out Moon's facebook pictures). Did you check the disc? @moon

I just checked it: The disc is not locked, it plays fine on my Region B player.

free.jpg

You're very welcome @Flloydo @steelbookz4eva

So I got my full slip yesterday (exactly seven days from Hong Kong to my place - not too shabby, I reckon). Today I opened it and took some pictures along the way. Please enjoy (1/2):

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

07.jpg

That steelbook is insanely good! A few little scratches on mine, but nothing to worry about. With this finish and the dark colors, careful handling is mandatory!

08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

My pictures do not do the awesomeness of this little gem justice. Refer to @moon for color accurate pictures - it looks just as good in reality as on his pictures - stunning!

(2/2)

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Fantastic package, I'm thoroughly impressed. Another homerun from Manta.
I would consider this steelbook one of my best in my collection (it's #500, by the way :)) and I think it's tied with "Man of Steel" for best steel from Manta so far. Incredible, I can't stop praising it.

Question for other owners of the full slip edition: Does your copy have that, too?

14.jpg

Last edited: