Amazon.co.uk £24.07
Base.com £20.89
Zavvi.com (Sold Out) £19.99
Notes: Gloss finish and embossed.

10985319-1407763775-834913.jpg

10985319-1407763775-835041.jpg

10985319-1407763775-835016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This has Embossing and High Gloss finish...................and you guys Complain about an S missing:hilarious::hilarious:

Probably because these sort of errors should be picked up quickly.

I noticed it as soon as I saw the preview images, so someone at Fox who signed off on the image should have noticed. The designer shouldn't have made the error in the first place, but a proof reader should have been a back-up. If I worked at the printers and noticed, I'd double check to make sure that's what was actually wanted.

It's like the Ndependence Day steelbook. Someone should notice.

Reactions: ocielz
No probs. When I received them, I though oh, these look dull, but as I unwrapped was very surprised. GLOSS! FOX! Never happens lol. Now, why didnt Alien quadrilogy steels get this treatment. Well. Roll on the Alien 4K remastered steels lol. We know they're coming. Everything seems to be getting 4K remastered now lol
What's even more hillarious

Aliens was said to be a gloss finish ended up as a matte finish

Were told AVP2 - Alien vs Predator Requiem will be Matte finish and embossed
Ends up High Gloss and Embossed :rofl:

Looks fantastic glad I kept my order
These should sell well now

The title is a bit of a disaster but otherwise this is a really nice surprise. It's a shame Fox have decided to switch to Futurepaks for most of their catalogue releases :(

Guess I'm ordering it for sure now (after a massive price drop because it's a terrible film). Besides the typo and blank slip, this is a work of art! Looks like Fox is listening finally. I'm especially impressed by the inside art.

Oh! didn't notice the missing 's' on the spine ... Fox!!! Doh!! :hilarious: I must have been too busy being amazed at them for giving this an awesome finish and not Alien/Aliens :grumpy:
Only 87 left on Amazon if that is to be believed.

what's up with the price at amazon??? yesterday it was £15 and now it's £22 :confused:
Lot of people were most likely ordering after seeing how good they look so they decided to make more money while they can

These could end up unexpected sold out releases unless fox increase the print run
Amazon.UK only have 82 available to order

This steel is a must add to my collection after seeing pics but I am still waiting for a price drop. If it sells out before a price drop its not like it would be hard to get one under 25 pounds anyway,