Edge Of Tomorrow - All You Need Is Kill (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon JP Exclusive) [Japan]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: November 12, 2014
Price: ¥ 3,667
Purchase Link: All You Need Is Kill

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Amazon exclusive.

And I just checked, its limited to one per order only.

If you want more than one you will have to create another account. However, other HDN members have said it is possible to order another a few weeks later. I never knew that is possible but you can try.

@domalorite

is this an Amazon exclusive or just a Japan release(ie: also will be available HMV)

PLUS

Can we place a 2nd order, or it's like Thor 1 copy per customer ?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
so that is for sure that it will only be offered by amazon and we won't find another batch being sold by HMV japan ?

I was told it was amazon japan exclusive but I've be caught by surprised on some release being sold by HMV as well...just cause it's a lot of money wanna make sure it's really exclusive.

I'm really starting to dig the original title ALL YOU NEED IS KILL as opposed to Edge Of Tomorrow(even though nice title)

I'm really liking the title as well. I want to order one but i am currently having difficulties navigating the Amazon Japan website. On a side note i have unknowingly ordered just about every version of this title so far lol.

I'm really liking the title as well. I want to order one but i am currently having difficulties navigating the Amazon Japan website. On a side note i have unknowingly ordered just about every version of this title so far lol.

Check my post in the previous page about Amazon JP :)

Loving the novel title instead of Edge of Tomorrow (but actually EOT suits better with the film more than AYNIK) but with the WWA and that price, really couldn't bite the bullet and place order though... but would wait eagerly to see all Ninja's nice photos :)

I ordered it, but me it's the opposite, I'm reluctant to get the Korea version, it will be same steel as UK just j-card will be different...still no steel on Amazon.uk of it so can't compare... guess I should dip also but someone stated that Taiwan will have a Futurpak not a Steelbook, that is very strange since the steelbook is WWA...

when I registered I called the customer service in japan and the girl walked me through it... she was so nice, it did cost me like 15$ or something like this lol

Steelbook 6,790 + 1,100 s&h = 7,890 JPY / $75.30 USD .....:ohno: Amz. Excl., Original tittle, NO 3D logo.... for me, this is the ONE! Pre-Ordered! :thumbs: Maybe the price will drop, better safe than sorry!

Last edited: