Ant-Man (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: 8th of December, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: apsmith21

786936846799;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but you guys get glossy steelbook and inside artwork when we don't. This should be $19.99 (£13.32) like every other Marvel release has been during release week.

Maybe, but you guys get Embossed/Debossed titles and a spine title, we get crappy pictures on the spine :)

Not my cup of tea. (This is my opinion).

For some reason i just can not take this film seriously... I know it is not supposed to have a serious tone like (Example CA winter Solider) But its just an ANT:rolleyes:.

It looks like your seriously watching a beefed up kids movie and (Yes i know it is Disney). But idk maybe i am crazy or something, just can't take Ant man film serious.

This is a marvel film i will not be purchasing.

the movie its really cool, i saw it with low expectations, but its really cool, i just hate the art n the price of course, not getting it until someone comes out with a great art....

I pre-ordered the regular 3D combo pack at Best Buy. I can't justify spending $27.99 for the steelbook, and while I think the artwork for it is creative, it's not the best there could be.

Just made a note in the group buy thread. If you have joined the GB, kindly read the latest post there.

It's very disappointing that these all shipped at $27.99 + tax - I was expecting a much larger price drop...

At this point, I would expect that we might see these type of premium pricing from new steelbook releases
at Best Buy USA. :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jb162009 and dfoles
Just made a note in the group buy thread. If you have joined the GB, kindly read the latest post there.

It's very disappointing that these all shipped at $27.99 + tax - I was expecting a much larger price drop...

At this point, I would expect that we might see these type of premium pricing from new steelbook releases
at Best Buy USA. :(

Whaaaaaat! This is insane. 8 bucks more expensive that usual. Thats a 40% increase in cost.
If this will be the new normal, im done with steels from the US :/ Its just too expensive with shipping for a normal steel with a title on a spine.

Whaaaaaat! This is insane. 8 bucks more expensive that usual. Thats a 40% increase in cost.
If this will be the new normal, im done with steels from the US :/ Its just too expensive with shipping for a normal steel with a title on a spine.

Thats what I said about UK steelbooks. a US steel at 27.99 converts to 17.49 GB. sounds about fair to me.

My two just arrived and they are packaged backwards. I've seen several other reports of that at BD.com today. I wonder how rare a normal one will be :D

Steelbooks getting more expensive. Its a luxury item. It amazes me how many new collectors coming into the game. Best Buy knows this.