Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I like that there is a version with actual movie art available (like GotG) instead of the random hard drive steel

Hoping a HDN GB is available haha :)

It's obviously a vast improvement over the WWA hard-drive steel so I look forward to seeing the fullslip and lenti... :D Although, Nova's lenti is gona be a tough one to beat no :naughty::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Thanks for the tag matey! Looks f*****g incredible! This will be my 2nd Blu Fans I'm going for, just hoping their Fullslip case is of better quality than the Godzilla Blu fans that I have. They do great steels but from what I've seen their premium extras look good but in hand the quality is a bit lacklustre. My humble opinion of course, I can feel the Blu Fans fans steaming towards me now with pitch forks!:ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Thanks for the tag matey! Looks f*****g incredible! This will be my 2nd Blu Fans I'm going for, just hoping their Fullslip case is of better quality than the Godzilla Blu fans that I have. They do great steels but from what I've seen their premium extras look good but in hand the quality is a bit lacklustre. My humble opinion of course, I can feel the Blu Fans fans steaming towards me now with pitch forks!:ohno:
BF have since improved their slips so all should be good my friend ;) No more of that "fold & tuck" mumbo jumbo... :wtf::hilarious:

Kevin with BluFans on the other forum just posted this just in case HDN doesn't host GB's here.

Hi Blufans fanatics

here is the group buy plan for upcoming Blufans Releases

1) July 23rd Saturday Inside and Out Group Buy

2) July 30th Saturday Ant Man Group Buy

3) Mid August Avengers Mondo Group Buy

4) Mid August Star Wars 7 Group Buy

5) End of August Avengers 2 Group Buy

Details of the time and the price will be announced in advance.

Thanks all!

Facebook post regarding The Avengers mondo releases but its relevant to this release too!!!!

U0iG7Oi.jpg

There will be a webshop!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Patr0n
I'm hoping they save some of these for when the web store opens.
Will be better than getting scalped on the bay

Been waiting to replace the hdd steelbook,even nova's slips don't save it, just a ¼slip will do for me though.
Please do civil war next blufans :)