Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be off topic but can anyone explain to me why these guys get different art to the WW release

Couldn't Zavvi just do this instead of releasing the crappy WW artwork this dish out

Kevin with BluFans on the other forum just posted this just in case HDN doesn't host GB's here.

It's going to be an expensive summer. :wow:

Ant-man was at the top of my list. Art looks decent, but I'm not bowled over by it. Looking forward to seeing the slips. Bring it on, Blufans!

Thankful for V.I.P. membership.

Yep me too!!

i wonder if they'll do a double lenti with this?

We can hope, considering how well this film did I was hoping more along the lines of the GOTG release with 3 versions and a boxset!

This might be off topic but can anyone explain to me why these guys get different art to the WW release

Couldn't Zavvi just do this instead of releasing the crappy WW artwork this dish out

I'm not sure if Blufans have a different relationship with the studio or if it is simply because they wait longer for the artwork restrictions to relax, whereas everyone else just want to release the WWA as quick as possible to get the money sooner. Maybe this could explain why Zavvi release WWA and then later WWE artworks.

Reactions: Robsonmonkey
Wait there won't be a group buy on here?
Sorry i might have missed a few posts.

There rarely is. If there is a GB it won't be as big as the one Kevin has over on the BD Forum.

Why don't you just sign up over there as well for the sake of participating in blufan gbs ??? you don't have to even be an active member.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy

This release is now considered a back catalogue release and that's how you now get a WEA release
Usually 6 months or 1 year after the WWA release Disney let WEA artwork be used on releases

Sometime Blufans announce a release with WEA artwork soon after a WWA release but by the time it actually gets released it's nearly 1 year after the WWA release

I reserve judgment until I see actual pics. Blufans releases lately have been hit and miss around 50% of the time. That being said, this mock-up does look better than the previously released steelbook. Let's wait and see.