antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers ashish,

Looks awesome

I absolutely love this film so I'm in for all antman steels, this and the new zavvi lenti version to go with the hard drive version

This was the first marvel film I didn't want to see and waited at least 7 months after cinema release to watch it, was amazed and regretted not watching it at the cinema

Won't be making that mistake again, wasn't up for dr strange but the trailer is Nolan esque so I'm all for it

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish and harry
Dang it! Why'd they have to go and make this awesome? I think the movies is just average, but the steelbook with the embossing and glossy finish might sway me. I'll wait and see what the lenticular slip looks like...If it's better than the Kimchi version then I might have to buy this.

Cheers ashish,
Looks awesome

Dang it! Why'd they have to go and make this awesome?

The embossing looks amazing!

Blufans are making this look good and were just looking at the steelbook.

Well I think we're all agreed that we worship Blufan's Marvel efforts once again ;)

With that in mind it's strange that they don't seem to want to produce the complete MCU set (IM2 & 3, Avengers 1 & 2). They must know that every one will sell out as long as they stick to the same style and contents, so what gives? :dunno:

Well I think we're all agreed that we worship Blufan's Marvel efforts once again ;)

With that in mind it's strange that they don't seem to want to produce the complete MCU set (IM2 & 3, Avengers 1 & 2). They must know that every one will sell out as long as they stick to the same style and contents, so what gives? :dunno:

From what I know and read on the other forum/s, they are doing another wave of the Marvel releases later this year or early next year, I think The Incredible Hulk will be first when they start, also there will be other releases along with the Mondo Art ones for the Avenger movies. From what I recall they were making plans last year, so Blufans are kinda slow to get things going, in a way it helps us save up for their eventual releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisIW
  • Thanks
Reactions: cooey