Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside art...it's a big plus when it's really good.But when it's not so good...It has no impact on whether or not it's going in my collection.In fact,it has zero relevance.You can have the worst inside cover art of all time but if the outside is a winner,then it's a keeper.
In general, I guarantee that people can't even remember more than 50% of what is on the inside of their steelbooks for their collection without opening it.If it was that important,then you would definitely remember it.

Inside art...it's a big plus when it's really good.But when it's not so good...It has no impact on whether or not it's going in my collection.In fact,it has zero relevance.You can have the worst inside cover art of all time but if the outside is a winner,then it's a keeper.
In general, I guarantee that people can't even remember more than 50% of what is on the inside of their steelbooks for their collection without opening it.If it was that important,then you would definitely remember it.

I completely agree, inside art has never once been a deciding factor for me in terms of whether or not to purchase. It's just a bonus if it happens to be good.

Crikey.....its like waiting for a bus, never one when you want one, now they are all coming out together, so we have this edition, which is really nice really up there with the vibrant colours and all, then we just had Zavvis version, so all we need now is Amazon.Nova [another one and why not] Film arena what the hell lets have another....and any one else I missed, seems to me Zavvi knew something others didn't, [getting in first] Its a real shame for those who would love to have both, or have to choose, because actually Zavvis is quit nice, so some will have to double dip, for me Blufans all the way.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
as it stands now I am not crazy about the art.

Will wait to see finish artwork before dipping into a blufans release which may take 6 to 10 months to see the light of day...

lets hope they got their act together this year and its not gonna be another fiasco (ie: marvel wave delays)