Apocalypse Now (Blu-Ray Steelcase) [Australia]

At that price I purchased two. I also purchased the 3 disc collector's edition as well, lol. Couldn't help it... it's my favourite movie.

My order with JB sat for over a week; I was about to give up & try to cancel it (because I found one available on one of the boards), but I just got notice today that it had shipped...wonder what the transit time is to the US. Gotta be one on the longest trips a BD can take!

My order with JB sat for over a week; I was about to give up & try to cancel it (because I found one available on one of the boards), but I just got notice today that it had shipped...wonder what the transit time is to the US. Gotta be one on the longest trips a BD can take!

No idea, but it won't be quick! Best of luck with the shipping, JB don't package things very well over here :(

Well, call the men in white coats. I've now got the 3 UK discs nestled inside a converted Italian Steelbook, and the booklet and other extras are inside this steelcase.

Now, how do I get all this goop off of it without ruining the paintwork? Every single sticker has left a horrible mess.

Well, call the men in white coats. I've now got the 3 UK discs nestled inside a converted Italian Steelbook, and the booklet and other extras are inside this steelcase.

Now, how do I get all this goop off of it without ruining the paintwork? Every single sticker has left a horrible mess.

I used goo gone spray ... it worked. However I'll admit that it left those surface marks from the rubbing motion.