[April Fool's] Zavvi - Behind The Scenes 4D Ultra-SD Limited Edition SteelBook Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
11437097-1134472941259793.jpg

Take a look at behind-the-scenes footage of what we get up to at Zavvi Towers. This exclusive Steelbook will be numbered and have a personal emboss of the #ZTEAM. Please be aware that this item will also be signed by the entirety of the Zavvi team, all over. Everywhere, every single inch will be scrawled with our names, burned into your minds forever.

• Extensive GIF Library used by the Zavvi Social Team!
  • Video Games Buying - A Comprehensive Guide – Length 1 minute 36 seconds
  • See why the weekend #ZavviExclusive SteelBooks are always live early!
  • How to Cancel a ZBOX – Length 7 hours 34 minutes
  • How to Book your Holiday on Black Friday
  • SteelBook design using MS Paint
  • SteelBook denting with Steve
  • BONUS: 3 Hours of Exclusive Featurette – Inside the Customer Service team basement

€1179.99
Pre-order here

What's embarrassing is people like you who take any and every opportunity to bash them.
It's so last year and now is just . . .
They are still a poor company, whether it be this year or last year. I don't go out of my way to bash them, but they deserve it for things like this attempt at a joke. The majority of people here have had multiple bad experiences with them, so you're either very lucky, deluded beyond beyond belief or you never use them.

They are still a poor company, whether it be this year or last year. I don't go out of my way to bash them, but they deserve it for things like this attempt at a joke. The majority of people here have had multiple bad experiences with them, so you're either very lucky, deluded beyond beyond belief or you never use them.

I must be truly blessed as the only issue I've had with Zavvi is photographing and downloading photographic evidence of my few damaged steelbooks - out of my hundreds of undamaged - but not being very computer savvy that's more my fault than theirs . . .
Anyway, there is a SEPARATE ZAVVI RETAILER THREAD somewhere here on HDN for all the ranting and raving and IMO anti-Zavvi rants should be kept to a bare minimum in the individual Zavvi steelbook threads.
It's an April Fool or if you prefer "poisson d'avril" . . . FFS . . . and should be taken in that spirit.
Never used them ? Yes, that must be it :confused:

You talk as if the premium retailers offer a pleasant customer service. They are even worse than Zavvi. Try articulating in the same manner you articulate to Zavvi and you are guaranteed to be BANNED.

I am no fan of Zavvi as many think but the constant bashing of UK retailers in every single thread is becoming boring.

I must be truly blessed as the only issue I've had with Zavvi is photographing and downloading photographic evidence of my few damaged steelbooks - out of my hundreds of undamaged - but not being very computer savvy that's more my fault than theirs . . .
Anyway, there is a SEPARATE ZAVVI RETAILER THREAD somewhere here on HDN for all the ranting and raving and IMO anti-Zavvi rants should be kept to a bare minimum in the individual Zavvi steelbook threads.
It's an April Fool or if you prefer "poisson d'avril" . . . FFS . . . and should be taken in that spirit.
Never used them ? Yes, that must be it :confused:
Do you see me ranting or raving? I asked a few simple questions and questioned your unwavering loyalty to the business. Zavvi themselves opened the door with their joke.

You talk as if the premium retailers offer a pleasant customer service. They are even worse than Zavvi. Try articulating in the same manner you articulate to Zavvi and you are guaranteed to be BANNED.

I am no fan of Zavvi as many think but the constant bashing of UK retailers in every single thread is becoming boring.
I made no mention of foreign retailers whatsoever so do not see the relevance of this comment. Now you mention it though, Zavvi did ban me from contacting them via FB several years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.