Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 69) [Hong Kong]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: May 3, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on March 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AQM2_packshot_BOX_v2_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_FS_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AQM2_SB_front_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@samdavies Good to hear. I rather explain then go quiet. I know sometimes with text its difficult to read someone's emotions. I have the one click from the first movie and its quite a stunning set, so i got high expectations for this release. When you're in doubt get them both. I am sure there is no wrong choice here. I prefered the artwork of lenti A more. Heard very good things about the 4k transfer though, havent seen the movie yet but i'm hyped. Loved the first one

Christ that was fast again. Mine dispatched 1 day later than those, and doesn't even seem to be at the HK exchange yet lol

I’m guessing anyone who had theirs arrive at Langley yesterday are in customs for assessment. Mines still there

Mine's just hit customs now, first time in a long time anything manta has actually been marked as "in customs". Glad the rest of your's have moved out of there unscathed, it's a good sign.

Reactions: Wally1988