cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! good things come to those who wait! miles better than FAC's slip imo...got the full film title lol
wish it had a booklet tho.

Oh for f*cks sake!

Will anyone do this film justice!!
Was hoping kimchi would do new, better WEA steel art!

Lenti looks nice but it's just a repeat of the steel art!! :(
Annoying thing is the lenti will look great

I've forgotten, is the steel matte or gloss or spot gloss? What's the crack?

The lenti, even though it's a recycle of the steelbook art is going to be great in hand as is the full slip. I did ask Tony to push for proper full slips on these with a booklet, but I'm guessing these were all finalised by the time he told me.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95 and harry
The arrival of this Arrival is a total surprise. However, I am now a monogamist when it comes to steelbook editions and since I have already committed to the FAC edition........................:stop:

The lenti, even though it's a recycle of the steelbook art is going to be great in hand as is the full slip. I did ask Tony to push for proper full slips on these with a booklet, but I'm guessing these were all finalised by the time he told me.

Can you ask tony please to show us photos of the fullslip and video of the lenti?
Thanks

Cooey do you have any details on the steel finish? I've just seen a unboxing vid for the German steel (same art) and it looks gloss but the pics in the FAC thread look matte and metallic (my worst nightmare concoction) but I'm really not sure if they are both the same

So that will be a deal breaker for me

After seeing the passengers lenti I have no fear this will be any different in terms of quality and depth and the the lenti slip is defo winning me over and if no other retailer is going to bother making this masterpiece into a better WEA then this is my only option as the zavvi steel is just sh*t!

Also your GB is $49 with shipping and fees so I'm assuming this will be roughly $35 direct? That correct? (Without shipping of course)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and cooey
Can you ask tony please to show us photos of the fullslip and video of the lenti?
Thanks

I tell you what, just had a thought.

If that lenti is very clear and full of depth like passengers but also the symbol moves as in how it appears like in the film like smoke ink then that would be just f*cking awesome

Yeah, Lenti looks really cool. Went for the OC...most of the time the finish of the Slips look better in hand than from the pics :joy: