Purchase link: Avatar 3D
Price: £21.99
Notes: Matte Finish. Limited to 3000 Copies
2 disc edition; 2D & 3D on 1 Blu-ray & DVD

av.jpg

av3.jpg av2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Ive been wanting to get this on 3D so i will probably end up getting this, i would rather be closer to £18 though

I've been holding out on all of the Avatar releases, but I might grab this one if the price goes down a little bit. All English text is a winner, but this one will be missing the lenticular the German and France releases had.

Bought the japanese one and comes with a lovely japanese j-card(different inside artwork), limited to 1500 copies my favourite of all the versions released...same steel as the one used by Korea, it looks like all the country who released it as a steelbook used the same steel(never saw the inside of the Korean one as I never opened my copy).

If they want to go an extra mile, they could remove the Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD text at the top and include it instead on the o-card wraparound. That would set it apart from all the rest.

Regardless, this is a great looking steel, but if Zavvi did that it would get bonus props from me (and I'd guess some of you naysayers about this edition being released).

I guess it`s a good release for someone who dose not own this yet. But since I already have the German and Japanese Edition of this I will pass. I wish the companys would give this more thought and make something new and not flood the market with the same stuff the whole time.

This is the only one from this wave I'm interested in - really hope this wave isn't a sign of things to come in the UK

I do really want to get this but quite a few orders for November/December for me to spend £22. Will wait till after Christmas or on a price drop. Just hope it stays in stock. I never got any of the previous versions and would love a lenticular but hey ho. What is it with the UK being against lenticulars on their releases. Only one I have is life of pi other than that from other countries or custom made