Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 31st, 2016
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_8958.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh I saw the word "live" and I just about had a heart spasm!
Dude, my sincerest apologies.
Now that the price has been taken down from the RRP could go "live" anytime - maybe next Friday at the same inconsiderate time of 12 noon (just to inconvenience and annoy those at work).

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Dude, my sincerest apologies.
Now that the price has been taken down from the RRP could go "live" anytime - maybe next Friday at the same inconsiderate time of 12 noon (just to inconvenience and annoy those at work).

The noon time is great for those of us in the US! :cigar:

It's not been announced yet the pre order date/time
It most likely will be soon possibly next weekend or following weekend

You will see post of time and date when it's known 100%

Well going by the release date which is a week apart from Ant-Man and the price annouced, I reckon it will be this friday coming at noon (12PM GMT)

Not that this artwork isn't bad, but is it possible this is just a mock? Only asking because I was wondering if it will try to match the original avengers artwork

Not that this artwork isn't bad, but is it possible this is just a mock? Only asking because I was wondering if it will try to match the original avengers artwork

This will most likely be the final art yes, and nopes, wont fit the other one, which is pretty stupid indeed.

I think we have reached the maximum saturation point on the Avengers and Terminators. If I were global dictator I would outlaw all manufacturing of said steelbooks. Violations would merit the death penalty. Sorry, but it's the only way to stop this.:rolleyes:

I think we have reached the maximum saturation point on the Avengers and Terminators. If I were global dictator I would outlaw all manufacturing of said steelbooks. Violations would merit the death penalty. Sorry, but it's the only way to stop this.:rolleyes:

There will probably be a couple more versions released before they move to Infinity War I :)