Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #14) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 18, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip - One Click - (Pre-order July 28 at 10 PM Korea time) - ALL OOS
Price:
$47 (Individual) - $155 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip
Notes: 2000 numbered copies (300 Full Slip A - 300 Full Slip B - 300 Full slip C - 200 Quarter Slip - 300 One Click).
- Boxset gift: production notes 128 page booklet, magnet lenticular
- 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 9x character card
- 7x post card

20017894_1002408549862917_3016988616798064763_o.jpg20024023_1002408553196250_1434045646595967476_o.jpg 19956264_1002408556529583_2099889422090374789_o.jpg19800598_1002408769862895_5158680989545264231_o.jpg19956248_1002408786529560_3084446838496120301_o.jpg
img_3346-jpg.322140

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope these aren't lost. I will be p*ssed.
Don't know how they can loose x amount of packages anyway. Quite a few of us from that flight number still waiting

Also still waiting for my life full slip which will be a month in 5 days it arrived in the UK. That's really p*ssed me off
I still wait my one click ok kill bill 2 for give you an idea lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Really hope these aren't lost. I will be p*ssed.
Don't know how they can loose x amount of packages anyway. Quite a few of us from that flight number still waiting

Also still waiting for my life full slip which will be a month in 5 days it arrived in the UK. That's really p*ssed me off

That sucks mate(n), I assume it is at customs at Heathrow? Anyway you can contact them and ask why the long delay.

So with yours and @Ashish from Kimchidvd being delayed there must be a problem with Korea Post to the UK. Hopefully we will all get our package soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish and Flloydo
I still wait my one click ok kill bill 2 for give you an idea lol

That's Crazy. Sorry to hear that

That sucks mate(n), I assume it is at customs at Heathrow? Anyway you can contact them and ask why the long delay.

So with yours and @Ashish from Kimchidvd being delayed there must be a problem with Korea Post to the UK. Hopefully we will all get our package soon.

It's at Heathrow but not sure who with. It's a replacement slip so there wont be any charges for me to pay

How do I contact them? That would help if you can let me know. Never had to do it before

In the same boat as a lot of people so have contacted Nova directly. They seem to think the shipment is in my country (UK) however the tracking seems to show otherwise. But here are their responses (Not sure it really helps tbh!)

Hello, thanks for your contacting.

Yes. NE#14 AAOU has been released already. We've shipped all the parcel around that date.

Did you order in our web-site? If so please let us know your order number.

We can't find your order list with your name and e-mail address. Thanks. :)

Best and Kind Regards
NOVA MEDIA

So I sent a reply with my order details etc, and here is their second reply:

Hi, thanks for letting us know about your order number.

Could you check below attachment, please? Your parcel tracking number is RE025117481KR.

We've sent your parcel on 16th Aug. in here. And your parcel seems it's in your country.

So can you wait for few days more? Maybe within few days you can take your parcel.

Hope your parcel can be delivered safe. Thanks.

Best Regards
NOVA MEDIA

Attachments

• RE025117481KR.JPG
    RE025117481KR.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 105
That's Crazy. Sorry to hear that

It's at Heathrow but not sure who with. It's a replacement slip so there wont be any charges for me to pay

How do I contact them? That would help if you can let me know. Never had to do it before

Sorry mate I haven't got a number as I haven't had to contact them myself. On further looking on the internet there is a rumor you cannot phone them as there is not a contact number :wtf: but maybe if you phone your local Post Office or email Royal Mail they maybe able to get on to them for you.

• Helpful Post

How do I contact them? That would help if you can let me know. Never had to do it before[/QUOTE]
Last time mine was stuck with custom. Parcel force sent me a letter. I had to pay £22 to get it.

Last edited:

Last time mine was stuck with custom. Parcel force sent me a letter. I had to pay £22 to get it.

I've not had any letter and I won't be paying that for a replacement slip that shouldn't have any value on the form

Also I don't know why nova are saying its in the UK. What tracking site are they looking through? lol.

They just trying to pass the buck

Anyway I'm not properly panicking yet like I said the other day. But another week or 2 I will be

Also I don't know why nova are saying its in the UK. What tracking site are they looking through? lol.

They just trying to pass the buck

Anyway I'm not properly panicking yet like I said the other day. But another week or 2 I will be
My quarter-slip is the same (n) No movement since 17/8. Last update... :sleep:

I too will be p!ssed if they're lost @Flloydo :mad: Hopefully that's not the case :angel:

Mines on that same flight apparently.
Maybe it's just a carrier pigeon bringing them over and it's having to go slow due to the weight of all these steels. :dunno: :p

You'd think Nova would be abit more concerned as ultimately they're going to have to either replace or refund these at some point.

Personally, at such limited quantities a replacement isn't going to viable as these are supposed to be numbered and a refund isn't going to cut it because I'm a collector and need this for my collection and am not going to find a replacement on the second hand market for retail value which is what I should have this at

I'm not panicking just yet, my last delivery from Korea (Kimchi Doctor Strange from eBay) was stuck between the 11th and 22nd at Incheon so while this is over that particular timeframe I still expect it to arrive sooner rather than later

I have a feeling mine's on the same flight. No movement since the 17th.

It's KL856

It should show you that on 17track and some of the others

Such a downer a lot of us are in the same situation with the same flight but it also makes me panic less ..... for now

It's KL856

It should show you that on 17track and some of the others

Such a downer a lot of us are in the same situation with the same flight but it also makes me panic less ..... for now

That's the flight!

I'm not panicking yet. I've been in this position before with Kimchi and Nova and all was good except for the Iron Man fiasco.I'm just gutted I won't be able to watch John Wick 2 again soon as my 1/4 slip was shipped with Ultron.

At least it's actually been dispatched. Just gotta wait on the customs backlog.

• Thanks