Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #14) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 18, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip - One Click - (Pre-order July 28 at 10 PM Korea time) - ALL OOS
Price:
$47 (Individual) - $155 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip
Notes: 2000 numbered copies (300 Full Slip A - 300 Full Slip B - 300 Full slip C - 200 Quarter Slip - 300 One Click).
- Boxset gift: production notes 128 page booklet, magnet lenticular
- 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 9x character card
- 7x post card

20017894_1002408549862917_3016988616798064763_o.jpg20024023_1002408553196250_1434045646595967476_o.jpg 19956264_1002408556529583_2099889422090374789_o.jpg19800598_1002408769862895_5158680989545264231_o.jpg19956248_1002408786529560_3084446838496120301_o.jpg
img_3346-jpg.322140

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent email to Nova yesterday If they have some more info about it, but unfortunately no, they said to wait a little longer.

That plane must have been hijacked I guess :D

• Thanks
Reactions: reisspsy
Unfortunately it's out of Nova's hands, just got to continue to be patient however it's somewhat unexplainable when I believe all copies were sent at the same time and some received theirs after a few days :(

And STILL nothing since the 17th :angry:

Yes I'm also worried aswell, there must of been something has happened here it don't normally take this long. Can @Aniv find out from Novamedia or something??

I sent email to Nova yesterday If they have some more info about it, but unfortunately no, they said to wait a little longer.

That plane must have been hijacked I guess :D

Unfortunately it's out of Nova's hands, just got to continue to be patient however it's somewhat unexplainable when I believe all copies were sent at the same time and some received theirs after a few days :(

Packages from Korea are delayed to lot of destinations for unknown reason. Someone in Canada got their package after 6 weeks. All we can do is wait; At some point replacement or refund will be an option but that threshold has not been reached yet as per Korea Post.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Was about to comment about mine not arriving either.

I am not too fussed yet, Ideally I would like to have it but i'm not dying to receive AOU to handle it for 5 mins and put it on the shelf lol

Novamedia are always good with deliveries with most of mine arriving in less than two weeks so I can give them the benefit of the doubt in this case.

Out of curiosity, if it does get to a point where replacements are offered, how will that be fulfilled as these are numbered editions?

There won't be replacements for numbered editions only refunds I bet which I hope not, I just recently sold my nova choice full slip version ready for this so will be absolutely gutted on that part :(

Been 2 weeks today it was ready for the flight. Longest a nova has taken to get to me but with a lot still waiting I won't panic just yet
(If it was just me I'd be panicking)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Seems like this one is well and truly sold out; it's been a while since that's happened. Even JW2 came back in stock at some point, and that's a new film and the first premium that's been released for it so far.

Mine hasn't moved since the 17th either :(

And on another note when did Aftership start requiring you to create an account to track packages?

Hmm never notice that until today, maybe in the last couple of days they have updated there site. I use 17Track for my parcels seems to be quick on updates.

I have a feeling these are lost :( Must be a whole bag full and it seems to be only to the UK on the Flight: KL856. Is there a customs or something before they go on that flight? could be stuck in there I'm hoping.

Hmm never notice that until today, maybe in the last couple of days they have updated there site. I use 17Track for my parcels seems to be quick on updates.

I have a feeling these are lost :( Must be a whole bag full and it seems to be only to the UK on the Flight: KL856. Is there a customs or something before they go on that flight? could be stuck in there I'm hoping.

That's worrying if you've managed to ascertain the exact Plain it was coming over on, still no update since the 17th either :(

I think there is some kind of issue with the company. I still have not received my stuff from kimchidvd. Last tracking was on 08/08/17.

Only the single version but no to the boxset. The postman has ready came so nothing today.

Hmm see on the tracking that your single version was sent on the same plane a day later and you have received this, a bit worrying times for these Boxsets, surely there must be a problem they can't all go missing, hopefully soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish
Really hope these aren't lost. I will be p*ssed.
Don't know how they can loose x amount of packages anyway. Quite a few of us from that flight number still waiting

Also still waiting for my life full slip which will be a month in 5 days it arrived in the UK. That's really p*ssed me off