Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #14) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 18, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip - One Click - (Pre-order July 28 at 10 PM Korea time) - ALL OOS
Price:
$47 (Individual) - $155 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip
Notes: 2000 numbered copies (300 Full Slip A - 300 Full Slip B - 300 Full slip C - 200 Quarter Slip - 300 One Click).
- Boxset gift: production notes 128 page booklet, magnet lenticular
- 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 9x character card
- 7x post card

20017894_1002408549862917_3016988616798064763_o.jpg20024023_1002408553196250_1434045646595967476_o.jpg 19956264_1002408556529583_2099889422090374789_o.jpg19800598_1002408769862895_5158680989545264231_o.jpg19956248_1002408786529560_3084446838496120301_o.jpg
img_3346-jpg.322140

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the flight!

I'm not panicking yet. I've been in this position before with Kimchi and Nova and all was good except for the Iron Man fiasco.I'm just gutted I won't be able to watch John Wick 2 again soon as my 1/4 slip was shipped with Ultron.

At least it's actually been dispatched. Just gotta wait on the customs backlog.

Yeah because you said you had a feeling it was same flight. If last track was 17th at incheon then it will most likely be the same flight which was that number

You say customs backlog but my blu fans dr strange arrived Friday evening at Heathrow and is already scanned at my local Royal Mail depot, hopefully delivered in the morning but my other Korean package from kimchi has been a month at Heathrow. Looks like something might be up with Korean packages IMO. I have PAs Foxcatcher en route too so I hope that's fine

It's KL856

It should show you that on 17track and some of the others

Such a downer a lot of us are in the same situation with the same flight but it also makes me panic less ..... for now

Mine is on that flight as well. Could maybe be a glitch in the tracking and it turns up in the next couple days.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah because you said you had a feeling it was same flight. If last track was 17th at incheon then it will most likely be the same flight which was that number

You say customs backlog but my blu fans dr strange arrived Friday evening at Heathrow and is already scanned at my local Royal Mail depot, hopefully delivered in the morning but my other Korean package from kimchi has been a month at Heathrow. Looks like something might be up with Korean packages IMO. I have PAs Foxcatcher en route too so I hope that's fine

You're right. Must be something up with Kimchi and maybe Korea Post items. Usually when this has happened before it's because of a customs backlog that occurs when Bank Holidays come around.

Be interesting if Foxcatcher comes through quicker.

• Thanks
I have spoken to Royal Mail this morning.

Good news is that parcels from that flight arrived at the UK Customs Clearance Centre 4 days ago.

This is standard procedure, it just seems this flight/batch has taken much, much longer.

So for the UK members at least, we should hopefully have these by late next week. Hope that helps, as I too was getting anxious it was going to be another Iron Man Kimchi situation.

Good news is that parcels from that flight arrived at the UK Customs Clearance Centre 4 days ago.

This is standard procedure, it just seems this flight/batch has taken much, much longer.

So for the UK members at least, we should hopefully have these by late next week. Hope that helps, as I too was getting anxious it was going to be another Iron Man Kimchi situation.

Cheers mate

Reactions: PKAVFC
Yes, waiting that long I've literally started resenting my postman, as if it's all his fault. :smuggrin:

Only receiving a letter about Nectar points this morning took me over the edge, hence the phone call to RM. :p

Yeah time flies dude, especially when your wallet is in a Marvel/DC induced coma.

All good mate (apart from waiting for this :LOL:)

Ditto to you mate, hope everything's good on your side. It's been a while ;)

• Thanks
Yes, waiting that long I've literally started resenting my postman, as if it's all his fault. :smuggrin:

Only receiving a letter about Nectar points this morning took me over the edge, hence the phone call to RM. :p

Yeah time flies dude, especially when your wallet is in a Marvel/DC induced coma.

I'm surprised my postman says hello to me. The amount he's delivered recently! He makes me laugh though, he kinda looks like the terminator slash Neo lol. Classic

Oh man the coma has been ongoing for about 3 years now! Not sure when I'm going to wake.

Will it ever end? :ohno: :D

Infinty war soon and I can't wait but then I think I wonder how many editons kimchi and blufans will milk lol

Thanks for letting us know mate :thumbs: :joy: sigh of relief that has made me alot better now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and PKAVFC

Thank you for the update, that's really going above and beyond for the community. You are a gentleman and a scholar :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I'm surprised my postman says hello to me. The amount he's delivered recently! He makes me laugh though, he kinda looks like the terminator slash Neo lol. Classic

Oh man the coma has been ongoing for about 3 years now! Not sure when I'm going to wake.

Will it ever end? :ohno: :D

Infinty war soon and I can't wait but then I think I wonder how many editons kimchi and blufans will milk lol

I'm still expecting a GOTG Vol.2 KimchiDVD release - like with Cap... out of nowhere and ready for pre order within weeks.:p

Wonder Woman, Spider-Man Homecoming... gulp.

• Thanks
I'm still expecting a GOTG Vol.2 KimchiDVD release - like with Cap... out of nowhere and ready for pre order within weeks.:p

Wonder Woman, Spider-Man Homecoming... gulp.

I reakon kimchi will do a WWA dress up for their collection range (they seem to have taken over from nova).
And then next year we will see a WEA from nova to go with their new one that just went up for pre order.

Yeah those too, Thor 3 soon also and then justice league

Reactions: Mickle_89