Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Vision Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Vision
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Ultron edition.

vision.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maleficent was meant to be white but that came out and it was black so not always going to believe what zavvi say until I see it.

Well, but since Zavvi will have the WWA, it think it's pretty safe that they will have Ultron on the back, since he's part of the WWA afaik.

Reactions: Narg
Steelbook is now $19.99 @ BestBuy website + 100 Reward points for pre-ordering this week
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/marvels...-steelbook/4285600.p?id=3403743&skuId=4285600

Here are some of the details of the ongoing promo.

sepmpnl_MYBBY0816.jpg

100 My Best Buy™ Bonus Points

when you pre-order a select movie below

To get your points, enter your My Best Buy member ID in checkout.

Online offer. Valid 8/16/15–8/22/15. My Best Buy program points will be fulfilled after you check out. My Best Buy members get 100 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/pr...-titles-143875

This will also work instore! I have to retire my furious 7 preorder and rebuy it to get the 100pts. But ya.

Also can't tell if I am going to the vision or ultron one, I'm only getting one cause I'm getting the huge phase two LE set so I won't triple dip. What one should I get?

This will also work instore! I have to retire my furious 7 preorder and rebuy it to get the 100pts. But ya.

Also can't tell if I am going to the vision or ultron one, I'm only getting one cause I'm getting the huge phase two LE set so I won't triple dip. What one should I get?

Go with your gut feeling. Every collector has their preference. I'm getting both VIsion and Ultron versions since I won't be getting anything non-steel related (unless @ major clearance prices). Historically Avengers hasn't been a huge demand value appreciator (unlike Thor 1 & CA1). I remember getting the BB exclusive set with the light up lenti for $19.99 (retail $69.99).

Last edited:

I went with the Vision edition because every other release (besides BB CA) is getting the Ultron version. Like @charleybusko said, go with your gut or personal preference

Decided to order this version since Zavvi remembered my order! I honestly thought they'd forget about me since I ordered the Z-Box and my order said I'd received everything back in May.

I just got dinged for the $29.99 price today in my bank account. Looks like we won't be getting an auto price adjustment. That's fine, I'll still just go to a physical store and get it adjusted.

I just got dinged for the $29.99 price today in my bank account. Looks like we won't be getting an auto price adjustment. That's fine, I'll still just go to a physical store and get it adjusted.

Did the same to me but I always on shipment day get the credit back for the extra amount paid I've never paid the full $29.99 asking price so far.. This should just be a temporary hold on funds anyway should fall off again in 3 days..

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dfoles