Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I re ordered it on marvel day and it's not been sent yet. Are these clowns ever going to sort it out?

I've ordered it on Marvel's Day and got a despatch mail on Friday 24th but Zavvi sent me this mail this morning so don't know what's going on with this one :dunno:

Hello -------,

Thank you for placing order ------- with us.

I am really sorry to advise that your Avengers Assemble 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook has not been despatched due to a stock issue.

We are currently chasing this with the relevant department and will aim to get back in touch within 24-72 hours with an update.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Zavvi Customer Service Team

Should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre and we will be able to help you further.

Kind Regards,

zavvi Team
I got the exact same emails, but it's showing up as dispatched in my order history and payment has been taken. Fingers crossed we don't have to deal with customer service on this. [emoji20]

Yup, me too. Feel for those that seem to be having problems, hope it gets sorted soon and without too much hassle.

They seem to not want to send this to me! They wouldn't send my last copy out so I cancelled it on marvel day and put a new order in and still nothing

Got mine today! ^^

Looks really good. Too bad on the title though.

The lenti isnt that bad to me, maybe because its my first one. But i get why people say it sucks. Really bad resolution, only two frames and it doesnt align with the art on the steelbook.

Order shows despatched, and payment taken.

Got an email a few days ago that it was not yet despatched due to a stock issue (but status shows despatched). Got another email today that said it is OOS, and they will be refunding the payment. What is going on? :(