Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's already sold out previously, but normally when they ship they put up the cancellations, so maybe weds/Thursday this week if this new date is correct.

Yeah I could of worded that better, Decided against ordering at the time but I think I maybe changing my mind on it. Best keep an eye out on those days then!

April 6th
I'm ok with that
Zavvi most likely if that release date is on course will be charging Debit/Credit Cards this week most likely this Tue/Wed/Thur
and be shipping soon after

Looking forward to getting this

The release date is now April 6th, 2015.
Sweet, thanks for that. I need to keep my eye out for the payment problem email over the next few days then as my bank randomly decided to send me a new card about a week ago.

Looking forward to seeing this now, still says Est: 30/05/2015 for the despatch date in the
Outstanding Orders
section though?
Zavvi don't bother to update that if things are going to be shipped early.

Hmmm interesting, I'm still on the fence about this one, I have to fall either way soon if this is the new release date, it's a week today for the release.

Good old Zavvi if there is chance to mess with their customers they surely will. I'm all budgeted for Pirates trilogy and Frankenweenie and now I have 3 Avengers to pay for (not all for me before anyone says anything) & just before payday. I am lucky that I have enough to pay but I bet some poor so & so won't be so lucky:(

Canceled The Mask Steelbook preorder to order Terminator and now canceled Batman 66' because Avengers is being released a lot earlier.

well out early for me im pleased we get it earlier for those not sure/funding issues. i would cancel for the min you will be able to see in hand photos and then decide!
you may able to get from zavvi if lucky or flea bay pay a bit over the odds or failing you don't like it there would be the nova version as a back up when you have got some money but that cost you quite a bit more.

basil :thumbs:

well out early for me im pleased we get it earlier for those not sure/funding issues. i would cancel for the min you will be able to see in hand photos and then decide!
you may able to get from zavvi if lucky or flea bay pay a bit over the odds or failing you don't like it there would be the nova version as a back up when you have got some money but that cost you quite a bit more.

basil :thumbs:

Yep mine will be staying sealed till I have the Nova one in my hands then if I don't like this version it's bye bye time!

For once, I'm not pleased with the earlier release :( Money is tight, so unfortunately this is a cancel for me :(