Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though my comment was deleted :rolleyes: I still think when/if Zavvi re-stock this item due to cancellations it will be bundled with the Zbox. Zavvi know this will be a high demand release so they'll bundle it with a Zbox like they did with GOTG for more profit.

Don't forget Easter is nearly amongst us
So you will have delays in parcels been posted and delivered

Postal Service
UK
3 April - Friday
Good Friday bank holiday No collections or deliveries
6 April - Monday Easter Monday bank holiday No collections or deliveries

Postal Service
Rep Of Ireland

All Post Offices are closed on
Good Friday, April 3 and Easter Monday April 6
Good Friday some areas in Ireland will have deliveries
Easter Monday Bank Holiday no postal deliveries

Last edited:
Even though my comment was deleted :rolleyes: I still think when/if Zavvi re-stock this item due to cancellations it will be bundled with the Zbox. Zavvi know this will be a high demand release so they'll bundle it with a Zbox like they did with GOTG for more profit.

This has already been bundled the zbox when it first went up for pre order

This has already been bundled the zbox when it first went up for pre order
Yes I know that, but what I'm saying is they will probably not put these back into stock to buy on it's own for £24.99 it will most likely be bundled with Zbox leaving customers with little choice, buy with Zbox or miss out.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I will be quite miffed after cancelling mine that they do not ship this month.
It was a choice between the Pirates and this, personally I prefer the pirates films so kept them.
I just wish Disney would use HMV for example rather than Zavvi

I will be quite miffed after cancelling mine that they do not ship this month.
It was a choice between the Pirates and this, personally I prefer the pirates films so kept them.
I just wish Disney would use HMV for example rather than Zavvi
Problem is HMV don't ship Worldwide so that's limits potential sales
They would need online shop that ships worldwide
They also only had a handful of exclusives and would not go for lot of steelbook exclusive releases so you will not see that happening

You would only see a small number of exclusives and that's what they always done
Overall HMV have had a tiny amount of exclusive steelbook releases in the past and to date

Last edited:
Don't forget Easter is nearly amongst us
So you will have delays in parcels been posted and delivered

Postal Service
UK
3 April - Friday
Good Friday bank holiday No collections or deliveries
6 April - Monday Easter Monday bank holiday No collections or deliveries

Postal Service
Rep Of Ireland

All Post Offices are closed on
Good Friday, April 3 and Easter Monday April 6
Good Friday some areas in Ireland will have deliveries
Easter Monday Bank Holiday no postal deliveries

well to be honest paul the post here in hampshire has gone to rat shi* of late i had expendables 3 email sent out on 30march @ 10.30 and its been promised here by on or before 2nd april, anyway not turned up today so 'IF' it turns up tommorrow on the 2nd that would have been 4 days not exactly first class is it??

zavvi of late seems to be getting worse and worse with distpatching in stock steels and they seem to be taking alot longer to get here as well!

this was also ordered on 28th march 9.11am so took them 2 days to dispatch as well not exactly a fast service of late, i got a feeling zavvi have cut some staff in the dispatch dept personally seems to be the only logical answer.
shame we don't have a zavvi contact on here that could answer such questions and help improve things abit.
cos at the moment we have zero chance of improving the service as zavvi only let the info flow one way and thats out when they feel like it, oh well:banghead::banghead::banghead:

basil :thumbs:

basil

When this goes live again, onsellers will be all over it seeing as its already selling well over cost price on the bay.

When you see it, pounce!