Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair, there aren't that many official posters, so FA really weren't left with much choice... unless of course they used fan art, which there's a lot of, but we all know the struggles of getting permission to use those. I'm loving the poster art used on the book though!

9iGjhWNJUOcwYxBQcfNWgy20JFH.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito
LOVED the movie... but holy Christ, that steelbook is hideous.

I'm assuming HMV's will be the same, cancelling into oblivion if it is.

The movie has to yet release in a number of territories...e.g. Germany, France, Italy. We'll have a better idea to the Steelbook artwork when it does. The UK one looks pretty much fixed.

Genuine question for those who are refusing to buy it because of the steelbook artwork: Why?

Do you display your slip boxes and steelbooks separately?

I display very few slip boxes, mainly only bare steels in plastic protective cases. Rest are on shelves. I buy for the steelbook first and foremost. Doesn't matter how good the slip is, the steel inside has to be stunning or the slips irrelevant to me. This has a gorgeous slip but that steel = waste of money for me

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Genuine question for those who are refusing to buy it because of the steelbook artwork: Why?

Do you display your slip boxes and steelbooks separately?

I don't display anything, but I only ever buy editions that I like, for films I'll open and watch. If I don't like the design, my money goes elsewhere.

There is Mondo posters for Baby Driver but artist is Matt Taylor
:thumbs::thumbs:
:whistle::whistle: IMO this is an Art that should own a steelbook :naughty::naughty:

To be fair, there aren't that many official posters, so FA really weren't left with much choice... unless of course they used fan art, which there's a lot of, but we all know the struggles of getting permission to use those. I'm loving the poster art used on the book though!

View attachment 321974
And it could be an art for a slip or lenti ...:coffee::D