Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Add it to your basket. Edit the quantity to 999 and then update. It'll drop down to how many they have left online.

Once a film gets released and HMV run low online they'll pull from stores so the quantity my fluctuate a bit.

View attachment 342266

I used to do that with Best Buy in Canada to see how many copies a specific store was receiving on release day.
I would usually check around 4 A.M. as the website was usually updated by then and I would reserve my copies for pickup in store at that time. Unfortunately, you can no longer look up online if a Best Buy Canada store has any copies of movies because you can no longer reserve online and they don't indicate if the store even has it at all.

Just an example of how all movies listings look on their website now.

Batman vs. Two-Face (SteelBook) (Blu-ray)

m2226050.jpg
m2226050_1.jpg

$25.99
Sold and shipped by: Best Buy
Sold out online
IN-STORE
Store stock information is not available at this time.

So, dusky pink -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- or shocking pink?
What's it goin' to be?

upload_2017-11-3_19-37-33.png
------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-11-3_19-38-17.png

upload_2017-11-3_19-39-35.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-11-3_19-42-45.png

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
I thought spacey was awesome in this

Was anyone actually surprised by the recent spacey news? I certainly wasn’t and everyone I’ve spoke to has said the same

I thought spacey was awesome in this

Was anyone actually surprised by the recent spacey news? I certainly wasn’t and everyone I’ve spoke to has said the same

Innocent until proven guilty is not applicable these days. Media is hungry for news all the time and tend to dramatise things. Overall this is just the beginning. Having said that time will tell if these allegations are true or not.

Actually, I wasn't even aware he was gay or there were suspicions about it....I guess I am not really well informed on Hollywood news, but oddly I did feel a little weird after getting to know the recent allegations....he was one of the actors I really liked since Usual Suspects and American Beauty....but though most will not agree with me, I try to keep the work and personal life of these personalities separate...I can still enjoy a Polanski or Mel Gibson or Woody Allen movie, though they may be terrible people....